Collapse
No announcement yet.

C.J. Ross also screwed Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what reasonable unbiased boxing fans that call it like we see it , said cj was corrupt last yr !!!!! yes a whole year ago we told you guys there was something corrupt with the way she scored the manny bradley fight !!!! but floyd lover didnt want to see the light !!! they let there hate for manny cloud there judgement !!!!!! now all of the sudden the same corrupt judge strikes again !!! now the same floyd fans who was mocking unbiased posters like me , check hooks ,and pac boy want to cry foul !!!!!! well you know what if you idiots wouldve listened to real boxing fans like us this would never have happened !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 3Sun2; 09-18-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

I gotta say - I stand corrected. I just watched the fight again, in full. I scored it 114-114 and had the sound turned off. Bradley outworked Pac, and Pac banked on the fact that he could work for only the last 1/3rd of the round and win it. Pac landed the more powerful shots and did hurt Bradley on occasion, but he missed a lot of wild shots and wasn't busy enough. Bradley did not have much steam on his shots early on, but he scored more than I originally thought. Bradley also won the last 3 rounds in a row. I remember being completely convinced that this fight was an obvious robbery, and I'm glad to say I've changed my stance.

Not even comparable to the Mayweather-Canelo fight.

pac rounds: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9
      bradley rounds: 2, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12
      Last edited by ddeg10; 09-18-2013, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
        I gotta say - I stand corrected. I just watched the fight again, in full. I scored it 114-114 and had the sound turned off. Bradley outworked Pac, and Pac banked on the fact that he could work for only the last 1/3rd of the round and win it. Pac landed the more powerful shots and did hurt Bradley on occasion, but he missed a lot of wild shots and wasn't busy enough. Bradley did not have much steam on his shots early on, but he scored more than I originally thought. Bradley also won the last 3 rounds in a row. I remember being completely convinced that this fight was an obvious robbery, and I'm glad to say I've changed my stance.

Not even comparable to the Mayweather-Canelo fight.

pac rounds: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9
        bradley rounds: 2, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12
        Having won 121-1-1 ringside, on average 117-111 and losing the decision is worse than winning a near shutout ringside and getting an MD. Both are ridiculous, but at least you don't get robbed.

Comment

Working...
        X