Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

happy 70th birthday to Robert De niro...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Travolta is almost a never was for me, I never liked the guy or thought he was all that. De Niro is one of the greatest. He has done too many take the money and run roles, I watched the trailer for Killing Season........OH MY GOD. What the f**k was up that beard on Travolta??? But anyways, De Niro still shows signs of being a good actor, Silver Linings Playbook he was very good in, nominated for his first Oscar in like two decades, and even though Limitless was a bit of an uneven film, De Niro was solid in it. He needs to be more picky. I'm hoping his mob return in THE FAMILY will be a good one, though Luc Besson isn't exactly Martin Scorsese. Also looking forward to Last Vegas, hopefully with it's all star cast it won't be a total f**k up.

I'm still holding on my dream of Scorsese making The Irishman, which is suppose to star De Niro, Pacino, Pesci, and possibly even Keitel.
    Originally posted by The Subtlety View Post

scorsese should have made the irishman ten years ago, deniro and pesci are too ****ing old...soon the next roles for bobby will be gran torino type grandfathers and dying of old age mobsters. nobody can stay young forever, even brad pitt is almost 50

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      scorsese should have made the irishman ten years ago, deniro and pesci are too ****ing old...soon the next roles for bobby will be gran torino type grandfathers and dying of old age mobsters. nobody can stay young forever, even brad pitt is almost 50

will deniro play the old character of irishman?

Comment

Mary Shelleys Frankenstein is a guilty pleasure of mine Happy birthday Rob

Comment

Hard to believe he is 70 and still making movies.

Comment

Working...
          X