Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The foolishness of this forum...(mainly the posters)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The foolishness of this forum...(mainly the posters)

hypocrisy at it's finest...

regarding the Martinez fight...I've read a few threads and comments on the bout and I have to be honest folks...some of you need major improvement on your thoughts...

how can there be so many excuses for Martinez but lame hate for Mayweather?

He fought castillio with a torn rotator cuff and 2 broken ribs...yet when Martinez injures his knee or leg in his previous fight, he gets sympathy from some of you on this forum...how many times has Floyd injured his hands? many. murray weighing 20 lbs more than sergio becomes an excuse---de la hoya, baldomir, and Ortiz weighing about 13 to 15 lbs more than Floyd gets overlooked due to the hate for him by many of you on here...

excuse for Sergio-------------criticism for Floyd. oh the irony....

yet, you fools on here want Floyd to fight a bigger man in Sergio despite the weight difference, and if they do fight and Floyd loses or wins a controversial decision, how many of you would look at the weight and not bash floyd's so called "cherry picking" career due to the fact that didn't go out there and put on a dominating performance? and don't bother trying to lie because it doesn't work with me....

Sergio can fight injured, break his hand, do a cartwheel, and win a decision many of you on here seem to think, but Floyd cannot...man oh man...

I know boxing very well....Sergio could never beat Floyd.

I don't care how many of you disagree...Sergio has sloppy intuition on defense and always had--Floyd is the only "truly" complete fighter in professional boxing...

he would chop Martinez up and make it look easy and that says something about Floyd's overall skillset.

it amazes me how you tools on here can bas Floyd for everything he does but give other fighters passes...

like I said before, many years ago, no fighter from 154 on down will beat this kid..

you guys overrate Sergio at times...don't get me wrong---he's a talented fighter, but he can't beat Floyd under any and every circumstance...let's not 4get Floyd moving up 5 weight classes in just over 10 years....

it doesn't matter what you all come back with...if Sergio fights Floyd, Sergio is getting his ass stomped...Sergio himself said it would be the toughest fight of his whole career, and that includes his future fights if you ask me---

he would guarantee victory i'm pretty certain of. he's a fighter with skill...he's supposed to...but Floyd is Floyd and he is the truth in that squared circle....

the most skilled fighter in all of boxing, bar none...after he dusts up the ghost, bring on canelo who will be punished severely---Floyd holds back in his fights but canelo has seemed to have gotten under his skin...he will be taken out by Floyd...but you people who still don't believe in Floyd, kudos to you all...you can't get in there and fight for the fighter...so I don't go off of anybody's opinion...Floyd sparred with pernell whitaker and randall when he was 15 and 16 and more than held his own against them both...he put it together as young age----I watched him in person when I was 10 years of age back when he was robbed in the Olympics...he's small when it comes to ww and jr middleweight compared to these other fighters...but due to his legendary skillset, physically and especially mentally, he breaks them down constantly during his fights...and adjusts to whatever they do, whoever they are, and whenever they decide to do so...it...

bottom line, through all of that rhetoric I just posted, stay tuned...the next 30 months will be the most important time in floyd's career in terms of his legacy...Martinez, canelo, /Bradley/jmm/pacman/, maybe Garcia/alexander(I don't reakky party...)...he dusts them all 0ff...it wouldn't surprise me if he moved up to middleweight to chellenge Sergio...I mean he has sparred with big fighters before...he spars with middleweights regulary. skill wins fights, not size...

DLT and myself have been apart of this forum for so many years now and I remember about 5 years back when he made a thread about Floyd being a small ww, which he was, but him not being able to beat these bigger size fighters, and justifying him not fighting Margarito and huge ww's due his physical size, that's it. skillwise, they can't hold a candle to him and they know it...he is that good...it's mind-boggling how savvy Floyd is all around.

long story short....we're about to see Floyd mayweather run through these jokers and he better get the proper credit, due to the sheer fact that Sergio gets a pass for his performance....and you all want Floyd to fight Martinez. so do I, so he can put to rest the myth of Sergio beating him...Floyd whoops Martinez ass--

you all are still trying to find a guy to beat him--molding the perfect fighter to beat Floyd...it's not happening...get over it--they cannot out think that ****er...

he's methodical and being that makes him the most dangerous fighter in all of boxing...coz his mind is so sharp...he sees damn near everything and with him being born into the sport basically +++++++he was destined to be a fighter...and boy did he revolutionize the sport of boxing...

yet, he gets bashed for fighting bums according to you people.

Its all going wrong in flojob land.

Comment

Stopped reading after "Mayweather".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Its all going wrong in flojob land.
          Ptards still delusional I see. You still have nightmares of Marquezs right hand?

Comment

Holy Floyd Defender 2000

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post

regarding the Martinez fight...I've read a few threads and comments on the bout and I have to be honest folks...some of you need major improvement on your thoughts...

He fought castillio with a torn rotator cuff and 2 broken ribs...yet when Martinez injures his knee or leg in his previous fight, he gets sympathy from some of you on this forum...how many times has Floyd injured his hands? many. murray weighing 20 lbs more than sergio becomes an excuse---de la hoya, baldomir, and Ortiz weighing about 13 to 15 lbs more than Floyd gets overlooked due to the hate for him by many of you on here...

yet, you fools on here want Floyd to fight a bigger man in Sergio despite the weight difference, and if they do fight and Floyd loses or wins a controversial decision, how many of you would look at the weight and not bash floyd's so called "cherry picking" career due to the fact that didn't go out there and put on a dominating performance? and don't bother trying to lie because it doesn't work with me....

Sergio can fight injured, break his hand, do a cartwheel, and win a decision many of you on here seem to think, but Floyd cannot...man oh man...

I don't care how many of you disagree...Sergio has sloppy intuition on defense and always had--Floyd is the only "truly" complete fighter in professional boxing...

he would chop Martinez up and make it look easy and that says something about Floyd's overall skillset.

it amazes me how you tools on here can bas Floyd for everything he does but give other fighters passes...

like I said before, many years ago, no fighter from 154 on down will beat this kid..

you guys overrate Sergio at times...don't get me wrong---he's a talented fighter, but he can't beat Floyd under any and every circumstance...let's not 4get Floyd moving up 5 weight classes in just over 10 years....

it doesn't matter what you all come back with...if Sergio fights Floyd, Sergio is getting his ass stomped...Sergio himself said it would be the toughest fight of his whole career, and that includes his future fights if you ask me---

he would guarantee victory i'm pretty certain of. he's a fighter with skill...he's supposed to...but Floyd is Floyd and he is the truth in that squared circle....

the most skilled fighter in all of boxing, bar none...after he dusts up the ghost, bring on canelo who will be punished severely---Floyd holds back in his fights but canelo has seemed to have gotten under his skin...he will be taken out by Floyd...but you people who still don't believe in Floyd, kudos to you all...you can't get in there and fight for the fighter...so I don't go off of anybody's opinion...Floyd sparred with pernell whitaker and randall when he was 15 and 16 and more than held his own against them both...he put it together as young age----I watched him in person when I was 10 years of age back when he was robbed in the Olympics...he's small when it comes to ww and jr middleweight compared to these other fighters...but due to his legendary skillset, physically and especially mentally, he breaks them down constantly during his fights...and adjusts to whatever they do, whoever they are, and whenever they decide to do so...it...

bottom line, through all of that rhetoric I just posted, stay tuned...the next 30 months will be the most important time in floyd's career in terms of his legacy...Martinez, canelo, /Bradley/jmm/pacman/, maybe Garcia/alexander(I don't reakky party...)...he dusts them all 0ff...it wouldn't surprise me if he moved up to middleweight to chellenge Sergio...I mean he has sparred with big fighters before...he spars with middleweights regulary. skill wins fights, not size...

DLT and myself have been apart of this forum for so many years now and I remember about 5 years back when he made a thread about Floyd being a small ww, which he was, but him not being able to beat these bigger size fighters, and justifying him not fighting Margarito and huge ww's due his physical size, that's it. skillwise, they can't hold a candle to him and they know it...he is that good...it's mind-boggling how savvy Floyd is all around.

long story short....we're about to see Floyd mayweather run through these jokers and he better get the proper credit, due to the sheer fact that Sergio gets a pass for his performance....and you all want Floyd to fight Martinez. so do I, so he can put to rest the myth of Sergio beating him...Floyd whoops Martinez ass--

you all are still trying to find a guy to beat him--molding the perfect fighter to beat Floyd...it's not happening...get over it--they cannot out think that ****er...

he's methodical and being that makes him the most dangerous fighter in all of boxing...coz his mind is so sharp...he sees damn near everything and with him being born into the sport basically +++++++he was destined to be a fighter...and boy did he revolutionize the sport of boxing...

If anyone wants the short version, it reads a little something like this...

I'm a fan of Floyd Mayweather. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Ptards still delusional I see. You still have nightmares of Marquezs right hand?

Comment

Dude, that's one long azz post. Didn't really read it all but tell me the last time Floyd was outweighed by about 20 pounds and at a height disadvantage of 4 inches or so. Floyd talks trash, Martinez usually doesn't, Martinez supports those being bullied, Floyd beats women.

I'm just saying....Floyd put himself in the "hole" he is in or whatever you are griping about. He seems to be trying to come off differently which is respectable, hopefully he continues this route, he comes off as a reasonable person now, at least lately.

Comment

So why didn't he fight him?

Comment

Working...
                    X