Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's style is tailor made for Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So then why hasn't Arum (team Pacquiao) attempted to fight Bradley?

Comment

Some ppl here haven't watched enough fights. Pac is simply a level above Bradley.

Still Bradley can train to adjust to what Pac does best. Bradley has more dimensions and is also mentally strong

This is sounding like when Pac was going to fight Marquez for a third time. Can count how many ppl were dissmissing Marquez like an easy foe for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Darryl1914 View Post
        So then why hasn't Arum (team Pacquiao) attempted to fight Bradley?
        Because Bradley fights under Arum and he's recently signed... so I assume they don't want to rush him out to quickly and build his name first.

Also why do you think Bradley is some kind of raging bull? Yea, he gets reckless and over pursues... .but that's only when he knows he has his opponent hurt. Also, he can adjust, he's a smart fighter and his stamina is amazing.... you saying this is an easy fight? I should slap you in your face

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          He's not a come forward fighter fool. A come forward fighter is margs.

Bradley is an aggressive boxer who fights in spurts. In and out.

This is the fight manny should take 100%. Obviously floyd doesnt want it, neither does manny.
          Yes you're right. He is an aggressive come forward/in and out fighter. Problem is when he comes in, he does so in wreckless fashion. He's not a calculating fighter. He tries to overwhelm his opponents with aggression. Are u telling me that is going to work against Pac? Its probably the worst style you can use against a fighter like Pac.
          Last edited by Deevel916; 01-25-2012, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Yeah, maybe. Perhaps ts & everyone else can tell me when was the last time that Pacman fought anyone, young and prime with stamina to match his own and able to adapt?

Lately it's been old, or shot and weight drained. Although he did fight a smaller, weaker and slower lightweight who still beat his a$$.

No, Bradley isn't "tailor made", for him. He's kinda the very thing they've been avoiding.
            This is pretty much the truth of the matter right here,and anybody who thinks Bradley iis just a come forward fighter knows nothing about Bradley...So you can't take most who compare Bradley to Hatton serious...

Comment

Cotto vs Maywheather would be a great fight!

Comment

When was the last time he put someone to sleep? I highly doubt that he would put Bradley to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

When was the last time he put someone to sleep? I highly doubt that he would put Bradley to sleep.
                  Whether he actually KO's him is something we would have to wait and see, but given the 2 fighters styles, even you have to admit that Bradley's style plays right into Manny's strengths.

Comment

Anybody who says Bradley is just a come forward fighter like Hatton clearly hasn't seen Bradley vs Lamont Peterson. Go to youtube and watch it. won't cost u anything and u might learn something.

Comment

If they don't fight mayweather I think bradley is just the right choice. He comes out looking good because peterson beat khan, and they can spin that in his favor. I think pacquiao can outclass him, and if mayweather fights cotto pacquiao won't be looking so bad anymore in the medias eyes at least.if pac kos Tim and takes his 0 the mayeeather fight gains the steam it lost these past few months. The only problem is the general public doesn't know who the eff Bradley is.

Comment

Working...
                      X