No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Warns Donaire: Stay Away From Featherweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by figzuki View Post
    thats like bringin up donaires loss, does it matter? nope, grow up troll....
    donaire lost a decision on his 2nd pro fight.......he was never knocked out.....military troll!

big difference there..try again...

Comment

• Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
      donaire lost a decision on his 2nd pro fight.......he was never knocked out.....military troll!

lol @ "military troll". I think the dude is malnourished and not getting enough food for the brain in the military, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiddoe View Post

U were alright until u said "there's no way". That translated nuthugger, lol. You talk about how there is no way this fight happens??? Are u serious. They both fight under Bobby Arum, and this fight will be the biggest money draw in the near future for the low weight classes... U sound like you are afraid for this fight to go down, rather than saying hell yeah I hope this fight happens, you say I don't think the fight will happen, lol. Sounds a lil scared to me
        c'mon bro grow the **** up man, u know what i mean when i say the fight ain't gonna happen....

Juanma is soon moving to 130 man everybody knows this, so u mean to tell me while Juanma is moving up, Donaire is gonna move up to 122, and beat top notch opponents there, and 126 and beat top notch opponents there, and keep moving up to face Juanma in the near future? how near is this 2 years? 4 years? tell me expert!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post

so wait wait, when was Juanma KO'd, tell me that bro, c'mon bro grow up fool...

Comment

thats why i love boxing experts on here, cuz everybody raggin on Juanma for being knocked down by concepcion and ragging on Juanma for fighting salido but his here is funny, didn't gamboa get knocked down by Salido?, same style knockdown too a haymaker out of nowhere, and Gamboa is gonna beat Juanma, what if Juanma steamrolls Salido? what the hell r u idiots gonna say then?

even Eaner brought this up and I was VERY surprised cuz I thought he didn't get down like that... but u idiots are just crazy haha....
            Thats why i love boxing cos facts is facts, with 11 loses is not suprise but tell steamrolled???? no ****ing way, he will get punish before that happen!! dont worry he never steamrolls without getting rock. guys fight like artruro gatti dish-in dish out with no skills.

Comment

ok so how does this differ from what I said, u said the same thing i did in more detail bro lol

I just said that cuz i've seen it here plenty of times thats all...
              but you allude that a Margarito win has no real signifigance because if they fought today Martinez would win correct?

well here let me break it down

1. I say it's like the Hopkins Jones I fight in that both were untested guys in a crossroads match up. When Jones won it moved him into a spotlight where people started recognizing him as not just the hard luck Olympic fighter but a legit guy to be on the lookout for. That right there is significance which you seem to be dismissing.

now take the Margarito win over Martinez. He stops Sergio and moves on to fight David Kamau for a lower level WBO Belt. It also gets him into position to get his first title shot against Daniel Santos.

Martinez goes into obscurity fighting in Argentina Spain and the UK until he finally gets another chance with a win over Saul Roman......7 years after the Margarito fight.

In other words there is significance in the win.

2. Fast forward to today and we all know that Martinez's ascent up the p4p rankings has been late blooming and showing what a fighter he really is while Margarito has shown his mettle during his hey day and is now about 1-2 fights away from retirement.

much like Jones and Hopkins when they fought in April of last year

so we didn't say the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiddoe View Post
                lol @ "military troll". I think the dude is malnourished and not getting enough food for the brain in the military, lol
                ohh no i just notcied u only have like 14 posts, did u join to like hate on us PR's or what, cuz I think all 14 have been in this thread....

Comment

ya'll say dropped like that punch he took was cleverly placed lol, ya'll should see that short fight again and see how the hell that happened, concepcion closed his eyes and swung for the fences from the ropes with his head down i think lol, c'mon man...
                  what should it matter how Abe landed? that's not the point

the fact is that JuanMa has indeed been dropped by lesser opponents in recent fights.

now yes of course Mtagwa made him look ridiculous there's no denying that, but I mean does everyone look perfect every outing? didn't he move up in weight after that fight? leads me to believe making weight affected him or something? no excuses, but hey he still got the win...
                  no one is perfect but it did show what a few thought, that JuanMa would have issues with guys who can grind out fights with him

Comment

c'mon bro grow the **** up man, u know what i mean when i say the fight ain't gonna happen....

Juanma is soon moving to 130 man everybody knows this, so u mean to tell me while Juanma is moving up, Donaire is gonna move up to 122, and beat top notch opponents there, and 126 and beat top notch opponents there, and keep moving up to face Juanma in the near future? how near is this 2 years? 4 years? tell me expert!!
                    Lol you must be a newbee in boxing bro. Arum decides when Juanma moves up. Arum decides who he fights. It's about money son... And obviously with all this attention, what's the obvious money draw match gonna be?.?.? I'll say it again... Juanma & Donaire are owned by Top Rank. It's pretty obvious this fight is goin down, I just don't know why u can't see it, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      but you allude that a Margarito win has no real signifigance because if they fought today Martinez would win correct?

well here let me break it down

1. I say it's like the Hopkins Jones I fight in that both were untested guys in a crossroads match up. When Jones won it moved him into a spotlight where people started recognizing him as not just the hard luck Olympic fighter but a legit guy to be on the lookout for. That right there is significance which you seem to be dismissing.

now take the Margarito win over Martinez. He stops Sergio and moves on to fight David Kamau for a lower level WBO Belt. It also gets him into position to get his first title shot against Daniel Santos.

Martinez goes into obscurity fighting in Argentina Spain and the UK until he finally gets another chance with a win over Saul Roman......7 years after the Margarito fight.

In other words there is significance in the win.

2. Fast forward to today and we all know that Martinez's ascent up the p4p rankings has been late blooming and showing what a fighter he really is while Margarito has shown his mettle during his hey day and is now about 1-2 fights away from retirement.

much like Jones and Hopkins when they fought in April of last year

so we didn't say the same thing
                      so martinez went into obscurity after the Margarito loss, and that brought Margarito a title shot to fight daniel santos, well daniel santos whooped his ass, so i understand what ur trying to say, but the bottom line is they were both green and no the win didnt mean a thing, it would've meant something if Maybe he would've beat Daniel Santos if thats what ur trying to get at...

I understand u though man...

Comment

Working...
                      X