Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Should Donaire Wat Before He Moves Up To Feather Weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
    i think he can do it. lopez for sure he gets rocked a lot lol. he'll still have to keep his defense tight though becuase both of them can bang.
    If Lopez was staggered from a left from an old Marquez imagine what would happen if it was coming from a young explosive Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      If Lopez was staggered from a left from an old Marquez imagine what would happen if it was coming from a young explosive Donaire.
      yeah that was the fight i was thinking of. i really think donaire would own the feather weight division.

Comment

Why move up to 126?

Theres no way he's getting either Juanma or Gamboa

Plus Bantamweight is packed. Time to become undisputed champ

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Why move up to 126?

Theres no way he's getting either Juanma or Gamboa

Plus Bantamweight is packed. Time to become undisputed champ
          after last night i know he can do it. your right though soak up some legacy then at 122. do you think gamboa or lopez stand a chance against him though.

Comment

I would rather see him clean out this division first. No need to move up when you're in today's best division in boxing.

Comment

There are plenty good fights to be made in bantamweight, I'd like to see him clean out the division. Weight jumping is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
                after last night i know he can do it. your right though soak up some legacy then at 122. do you think gamboa or lopez stand a chance against him though.
                Yes i would favor both Juanma and Gamboa to beat him. After watching pac, people think anybody can just climb weight classes with no problem

But there is just no reason to go to 126 because Arum will not pin either Juanma or Gamboa against him, i mean he wont pin them against each other yet

Comment

He should fight winner of Mares-Agbeko in summer, Moreno in fall, then he can move up in weight. At 122 next year Rigondeaux and Vazquez fights can be done, Nishioka is the man in that division, but actually nobody cares about him. So by the end of 2012 he'll be at FW.

Comment

I can't believe he's still making 118 at 28 years old. I think his body will force him up soon.

It seems like all the cards are falling in place. Fight the winner of Agbeko/Mares, then move up to 122.

I'd guess he'll be at 126 by age 30

Comment

He will move up somehow, is naturally big. I'd like to see him winning agains Agbeko (wh's gonna win), and then with Rigondeaux. I would' be so sure of the fact that he can match properly Gamboa o Lopez right now, Gamboa is very very strong phisically.

Comment

Working...
                      X