No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayorga: I Will Do Puerto Rico a Favor on March 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayorga: I Will Do Puerto Rico a Favor on March 12

Former champion Ricardo Mayorga (29-7, 23KOs) has promised to do Puerto Rico a favor on March 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. He says the Puerto Rican boxing fans are looking for someone to rid their country of Miguel Cotto (35-2, 28KOs). Cotto will be making the first defense of his WBA junior middleweight title. As the weeks pass by, Mayorga has been using his mouth a good promotional tool.

[Click Here To Read More]

same oldmayorga junk. its nothing but promoting.i'll be watching the fight because it will be a nice little brawl.

Comment

Stupid ass Mayorga lol I didn't know Puerto Rico was a country now lmfao what a ******

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        same oldmayorga junk. its nothing but promoting.i'll be watching the fight because it will be a nice little brawl.

Yeah.. alot of people are writing this one off saying its a meaningless fight.. I dont blame them I think its an all Risk no reward fight for Cotto.. But it should be a very good fight to watch at the very least. It will also show us if the shoulder surgery helped Cottos power in the right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by quique24 View Post
          Yeah.. alot of people are writing this one off saying its a meaningless fight.. I dont blame them I think its an all Risk no reward fight for Cotto.. But it should be a very good fight to watch at the very least. It will also show us if the shoulder surgery helped Cottos power in the right hand.
          Don't you mean the other way around? I haven't heard anyone really give Mayorga a chance. I don't either to be honest. He's had 2 fights in more than 2 years and is well past his prime. Cotto was mentally ruined by Margarito and I don't see him winning another real big fight but I still think he has more than enough left to ice Mayorga.

Comment

Mayo speaks the truth, the Island Ricans don't love Cotto, the only ones that do are the NewYorRicans. I'm excited about this fight, fuk it.

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
              Mayo speaks the truth, the Island Ricans don't love Cotto, the only ones that do are the NewYorRicans. I'm excited about this fight, fuk it.
              What the **** you know? Cotto gets mad love here in PR. Just some ******ed that want him to act like Tito.

Can't wait to see this fight, Mayo will take the worst beating he has ever taken. Mayo's last paycheck.

Then it's payback with the cheater in June.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                What the **** you know? Cotto gets mad love here in PR. Just some ******ed that want him to act like Tito.

Can't wait to see this fight, Mayo will take the worst beating he has ever taken. Mayo's last paycheck.

Then it's payback with the cheater in June.
                Just wondering. Are you a fan of the cheater Felix Trinidad? The one who never won a meaningful fight after he was caught with illegal hand wraps after the Hopkins fight?

Comment

Mayorga is such a clown, I can believe how many ppl still think he is cool or entertaining on this site or anywhere.

He is a tool and will get demolished by Miguel.

Comment

Ppl on the island love cotto hes the biggest star that can compare to tito mayorga needs to shut up hes just copying and paste what his said over and over cotto will finish him

Comment

Working...
                    X