• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** off back to middle earth, I hear gandalf needs a *******

Comment

• I'm not a gay sodomite, sorry.

Comment

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=RsV2oWL0bK0

for all the people who say, no one has gone and come back.

Comment

• I have already accepted Jesus into my heart. AND, I am proud of it!

Comment

• There is no afterlife for me and I am ok with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwerda4 View Post
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=RsV2oWL0bK0

for all the people who say, no one has gone and come back.
              Since you have all the answers maybe you can tell me what the **** God and Jesus were doing for 180 million years during which time the dinosaurs roamed the world. I've watched the Jurassic Park a few times and am already bored of them so how did they feel?

Comment

• Everyone who says this doesn't belong here, why? I don't get it yeah it is a boxing forum, but he is posting it in the non-boxing forum area.

And pastors and other postition holders most definatly strugger with problems. My dad is a worship leader and his friend is the pastor, and we were talking to him. He said that last night (last year sometime) he was driving home from a service, and saw a strip club and felt like he wanted to go. They are normal people, who have stuggles. Now he didn't go, but he felt satan pulling him there. giving him that feeling like no one will ever know. Satan is always trying to pull people away from god, and wants people to believe that you can get saved later. After you have run around with drugs, sex with random woman, and all the evils of the world.

Comment

Everyone who says this doesn't belong here, why? I don't get it yeah it is a boxing forum, but he is posting it in the non-boxing forum area.

And pastors and other postition holders most definatly strugger with problems. My dad is a worship leader and his friend is the pastor, and we were talking to him. He said that last night (last year sometime) he was driving home from a service, and saw a strip club and felt like he wanted to go. They are normal people, who have stuggles. Now he didn't go, but he felt satan pulling him there. giving him that feeling like no one will ever know. Satan is always trying to pull people away from god, and wants people to believe that you can get saved later. After you have run around with drugs, sex with random woman, and all the evils of the world.
                  Are you taking the piss?

Comment

• So for the people who believe science, explaine to me how everything just came about. Like how is our nervous system, our heart, and all the veins and everything just there. I don't get it, my guess would be only god could create something like this. It couldn't have just come about.

Comment

So for the people who believe science, explaine to me how everything just came about. Like how is our nervous system, our heart, and all the veins and everything just there. I don't get it, my guess would be only god could create something like this. It couldn't have just come about.
                      Why does it have to be God though? Why couldn't it be Harry Potter? Or Mickey Mouse?

Comment

Working...
                      X