Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenny Florian vs. Evan Dunham to Headline "Troops" Show...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Kenny Florian vs. Evan Dunham to Headline "Troops" Show...

Come on...

This is going to headline a show?

I know these guys are both good fighters but they're both coming off losses... Granted the Dunham-Sherk decision was the worst I've seen in a long time, this is still a high risk fight for Dunham Likewise, another loss for Florian really puts him down there

Florian and Dunham are fan favorites but I think they could have done better with this..

"UFC Fight Night 23: UFC Fight for the Troops 2" will be on January 22

Iv seen a few of florian fights since iv got into UFC/MMA, he seems a decent fighter, but as you say he is coming of a loss haha

Comment

I think this sounds like great matchmaking actually. Not considering the fact that both guys are coming off losses and losing 2 puts them vulnerable of being cut in the corrupt UFC, speaking simply of the matchup, it's very good (I doubt they'd cut Florian, and I really don't think they'd cut Dunham either, but it would make either guy vulnerable).

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        I think this sounds like great matchmaking actually. Not considering the fact that both guys are coming off losses and losing 2 puts them vulnerable of being cut in the corrupt UFC, speaking simply of the matchup, it's very good (I doubt they'd cut Florian, and I really don't think they'd cut Dunham either, but it would make either guy vulnerable).
        It's definitely going to be an awesome fight.

Comment

good fight the lose wouldnt be cut since ken flo is loved and dunham "won" his last fight

Comment

Neither will be cut, BUT Dana is kinda running Florian thru some tests! He offered Aldo Florian too! Aldo would have ripped Florian up!

Comment

Originally posted by KMFO View Post
              Neither will be cut, BUT Dana is kinda running Florian thru some tests! He offered Aldo Florian too! Aldo would have ripped Florian up!
              Not so fast my friend!

I do think Aldo is the better fighter, but there's no way in hell I see Aldo "ripping" Florian up at 155.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight.

Florian is coming off a boring, one-sided loss and Dunham is coming off an exciting fight that he should have one.

Florian comes back better after a loss, and this is a step up for Dunham.

Comment

Florians gonna run run run :P

Comment

Working...
                  X