Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Knew This Would Happen, Price is a Fraud!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I Knew This Would Happen, Price is a Fraud!

Heavyweight Tyson Fury (20-0, 14KOs) threw in a final dig at his domestic rival, David Price (15-1, 13KOs). This past Saturday in Liverpool, Price was stopped in two rounds by 41-year-old heavyweight contender Tony Thompson. The loss derailed a huge domestic showdown between Fury and Price. Frank Maloney, promoter of Price, was pushing hard to get Fury to fight his man. Now the match might be much further away from ever happening.

[Click Here To Read More]

If he really thought Price was an easy win he would've fought him.

Fury avoided Price, and that will always be the case even if Price loses 10 fights in a row. Fury thinks Price's KO loss makes him look better, reality is it makes him look worse because he shamelessly ducked someone who wasn't even that great.

Comment

Shut your ghetto behind up Fury, you wanted no parts of Price.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        If he really thought Price was an easy win he would've fought him.

Fury avoided Price, and that will always be the case even if Price loses 10 fights in a row. Fury thinks Price's KO loss makes him look better, reality is it makes him look worse because he shamelessly ducked someone who wasn't even that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
          What is there to have sour grapes about? I like them both as fighters, but let's not ignore the reality.

Comment

I can’t believe that punch stopped him, didn’t look hard at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              What is there to have sour grapes about? I like them both as fighters, but let's not ignore the reality.
              Reality is Price got knocked out and Fury is two fights away from a title fight. Fury called out Price not long ago. He even said he would pay him 650k out of his own pocket to fight him.

Comment

Reality is Price got knocked out and Fury is two fights away from a title fight. Fury called out Price not long ago. He even said he would pay him 650k out of his own pocket to fight him.
                Lol and you believe what he tells that drug addict interviewer girl? Fury ducked Price. He ducked him two weeks ago, he ducked him two months ago and he will continue to duck him.

Comment

Then proceeded to pull out of the purse bid for the British title before it even started.

Comment

Easy to say after years of ducking.

Comment

Working...
                    X