Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on man, the video was different to what you chose to add

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

not good to hear a fighter talking **** about a coach like that specially when hes his friend also.chad get a life and take some responsibilities for once.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Jermaine Taylor 2.0. Taylor changed trainers like 50 times too
        I wouldn't even do JT that bad. He has a 10 round limit. Dawson may very well quit in round 2 if he gets hit hard. JT goes out fighting.

Comment

fuck Dawson,he is full of excuses

Comment

Just watched the interview and I don't know if Chad meant to come across as disrespectful but its hard to see it any other way.

I mean "I was too far ahead of the game". While I get what he's saying, it's pretty lame IMO & Chad shouldn't even be saying things that could even potentially be considered disrespect to a guy he's know for god knows how long.

That said, Chad seems to be making some excuses now. End of the guy, you said you could make the weight. At that point while you get props for it, you lost any chance of using it as an excuse when you lost and as a bargaining chip in negotiations for the fight.

Take your L like a man & keep it 100. You quit. Simple.

Comment

Iceman-John Scully
              I have a photo signed to me after the Hops
              fight that says "to the best trainer in the
              game right now. I look forward to a long and
              successful career with you." ...Im not the
              best trainer by any stretch but I am far far
              from put of my depth. Corner work in the
              Hops rematch showed that I believe. In any
              event, it is what it is. He just has to go beat
              Pascal this time, thats all that REALLY
              matters. IMO

Comment

saw this yesterday...glad people are opening their eyes to dawson's true colors

the kid keeps externalizing, blaming trainers, weight, camp problems etc. but floyd sr already said a couple of years ago that he doesnt take criticism well and doesnt listen well

if he did he could've become the fighter we expected him to become

Comment

The question is..

It sound like Scully highly suspected Dawson was gonna be drained.. at least according to most Post-Fight interviews.

So why take the fight? Shouldn't he be talking Dawson out of it?

Dawson's pay was what 600,000?

That's decent money.. but say he makes even 250,000 per fight against 175 top 10 fighters? He will make half a million going 2-0.

Or 600,000ish getting dominated and knocked out at 168?

I don't get the business concept of this.

Not to mention his stock fell.

Comment

No trainer can teach heart or mental toughness.

Glass Jawson is another Amir Khan, its everybody elses fault but his own.

It wouldn't of made a difference whether it was Scully, Manny Steward, Floyd Snr, Eddie Futch or Angelo Dundee training Chad ''bad'' Dawson, the guy is only good for over cautiously outpointing old men.
                    Last edited by dan_cov; 01-09-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      first the quitting, then the excuses and now taking shots at his former trainer

here's hoping to seeing Dawson get KTFO in 2013
                      Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      fuck Dawson,he is full of excuses
                      Exactly what you guys said, he's full of excuses, lets hope 2013 sees him knocked out beautifully so he can't excuse that

Comment

Working...
                      X