No announcement yet.

Predictions for To nights Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions for To nights Card?

I say Rubios puts a lot of pressure on Chavez, makes him uncomftrable and hurt him at times, but JR's size speed and youth will overcome the odds and a hard Fought UD. 115-112

Chavez 115-112 UD

In the other fight, Nonito will start somewhat fast, with his high speed chees boxing, picking his spots winnning a couple of rounds, but he gets to confident and runs into a hard left hook from WV2 and after that is all downhill for Nonito, he gets stop in the 10!!

Vazquez JR. TKO10

Make your predictions and please post how you feel the fights will go!!

@ Vasquez Jr winning

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      @ Vasquez Jr winning
      anything can happend, remember the man in your avi got iced by Prescott!!

Anyways, give us your predictions and how the fights will pan out!

Comment

Think Donaire cruises and gets a mid round kayo. Think JCC jr will have an easy night too. That's not to say JCC jr is elite but I think he is improved. I look forward to when he steps up to the next level, the elite level because his ass is getting knocked out. Tonight is not the night though.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Donaire. Haven't seen much of him but what I have seen I've been pretty impressed.

It's his first fight at 122 right? Interesting to see how his power holds up. I think Donaire by stoppage. What's his opponent like? Have to say I've never really heard of him.

I think Chavez will win by UD. Don't think he's got the power to KO Rubio but hope the referee doesn't give a cheap stoppage (ala Canelo-Gomez).

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            anything can happend, remember the man in your avi got iced by Prescott!!

Anyways, give us your predictions and how the fights will pan out!
            These *****ty fights aren't even worth analysing. I just wanted to laugh at more Rican delusions.

Donaire by early KO. Chavez late TKO.

Comment

Chavez Jr will win; 10-2

I see no manner in which Rubio will beat this kid. He's too big, too strong and too fresh. Rubio will look good for like a round or two, only because Chavez is showing some respect and allowing him to stay up. I won't be surprised if Chavez ends it sometime after the 8th.

Donaire; TKO after the 9th

I think WV2 will put good hands on him and make Donaire go from the backfoot, but I think WV2 will tire out and Donaire's speed will put it on him. I'm also concerned about daddy prematurely stopping the fight if he sense Jr in trouble

Comment

lmfao @ vasquez winning.

donaire ko's wv2 in the 5th

jccjr ko's rubio in the 9th

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  Chavez Jr will win; 10-2

I see no manner in which Rubio will beat this kid. He's too big, too strong and too fresh. Rubio will look good for like a round or two, only because Chavez is showing some respect and allowing him to stay up. I won't be surprised if Chavez ends it sometime after the 8th.

Donaire; TKO after the 9th

I think WV2 will put good hands on him and make Donaire go from the backfoot, but I think WV2 will tire out and Donaire's speed will put it on him. I'm also concerned about daddy prematurely stopping the fight if he sense Jr in trouble
                  I dont think chavez have the power to even back off Rubio. I think the fight will be very competitive and Chavez will win do to the atrributes you alluded in your post, but I dont see it as easy.

Donaire, I think is soft and wont hold up if it turns to a fire fight. He can pot shot the living **** outta WV2 though, and stoping him late or a UD. But im banking on WV2 catching Donaire with something hard!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    I dont think chavez have the power to even back off Rubio. I think the fight will be very competitive and Chavez will win do to the atrributes you alluded in your post, but I dont see it as easy.

Donaire, I think is soft and wont hold up if it turns to a fire fight. He can pot shot the living **** outta WV2 though, and stoping him late or a UD. But im banking on WV2 catching Donaire with something hard!
                    I knock out for WV2 wouldn't be the most surprising thing, just unlikely. I haven't seen evidence though of Nonito being 'soft' though.

And Chavez is going to anally rape Rubio. That would surprise me 1000% if Rubio is even remotely competitive and I'd give him all the respect in the world if he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X