Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the weirdest thing you've seen at bar or club or any where?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    When I was 14 or 15, me and my buddy Jorge were walking by the THrift store on Maryland and Charleston. An African American bum with a salt and pepper beard made eye contact and kept coming at us in a straight line even after we tried to dodge him repeatedly. He asked us, "You kids want some gold?" We looked at him and then at each other and said nothing. He then proceeded to open up a black plastic bag filled with gold jewelry. He asked us again and we looked at each other, then back at him and said,"No thank you sir." He yelled at us, "Whats wrong witchu lousy commoners?!?" and schuffled off. They're are so many things wrong with that situation and the character involved that at 15, we both knew we wanted nothing to do with this vagrant's gold.
    Lol dude was trying to give you stolen jewelry. Wise decision. I would have told him **** off. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jury View Post
      Seen a hit and run in the parking lot after leaving a bar. I was walking out and heard a car racing through the parking lot. Then I seen a body fly up about ten feet above the ground. The car kept racing and took off. I left as the ambulance got there so I do not know if the victim survived.
      Awh, that's horrible. I remember when I was out and I seen a guy riding a motorcycle. I didn't see him crash but I seen the after math of it. He pretty much fell off his bike and skidded along the pavement dirty. Pretty sure he died and I seen huge chunks of meat on the pavement. **** was really gross. The cops were barely coming so no one covered it up.

Comment

I was hanging out at a poetic and artsy type place that my friend had opened up. After all of the performances were over some dude comes in out of nowhere butt naked, goes to the bar and orders a drink. Mfker just proceeds to hang out and talk to people while sipping on his liquor. Being some trendy art place, people felt uncomfortable when he was around them but they bit the bullet and let it slide in the name of art. I got the fck outta there before that fool came over and talked to us.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
          This happened last year around March or April. Me and a former co-worker went to this little cozy bar to have some drinks. We've had a few micheladas because this place was known for them plus a few other bottles. We've got a little buzzed and we decided to call it a night. I was the one driving so I had to take him home. On our the way to the car, we seen a man selling shirts from his trunk of his car. We didn't think anything of it and went towards the car. I pulled out and I was going to pass his car, me and my co-worker looked towards his direction and he took off his shirt to put another one and he was wearing a bra. Not just any bra, a Victoria Secret bra from their fall collection on page 27 on their book. Me and co-worker were laughing our asses off. Gotta give him credit though, he does have class. Anyway, what is your bizarre story?
          So you were drunk driving?

Comment

I just saw something really strange yesterday. I came home from the gym, and I was at a grocery store and when I walked outside, there was a guy in full Scottish garb playing a bag pipe.

Right in the middle of the parking lot, for no fukin reason. Some lady was going to go over there and I said don't go. She asked me why and I said because don't you know when you hear that music someone is going to be killed? Didn't you watch Braveheart lady?

Comment

Anyway, on topic. Once out with friends we went to a new bar, turned out it was a gay bar. We wanted to leave right away once we found out, but I needed to take a piss, so I went to the toilets. While I was taking a leak by the pissoir , I heard some concerning sounds from behind one of the toilet doors. I finished my leak quickly and left the bar.

To this day I am convinced two dudes were making out behind that door.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                Anyway, on topic. Once out with friends we went to a new bar, turned out it was a gay bar. We wanted to leave right away once we found out, but I needed to take a piss, so I went to the toilets. While I was taking a leak by the pissoir , I heard some concerning sounds from behind one of the toilet doors. I finished my leak quickly and left the bar.

To this day I am convinced two dudes were making out behind that door.
                Yea, great excuse....wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Did you find the glory hole?

Comment

Can't really think of anything off-hand, but I remember being in this club where there was a room with seats down each side, regular bar side-room really and couples just went in there and fucked. Girls with their short skirts would just get on top and ride with clothes on, three or four couples going at a time and they were from roughly 15-20 years old. It didn't seem strange at the time but looking back that sort of stuff isn't allowed in most nightclubs.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 11-19-2014, 09:36 AM.

Comment

I was at the titty bar the other night and I saw some square acting up. He was obviously crazy so I moved away from him. Well naturally this crazy perv oversteps his bounds and starts pawing at some female on stage. He kept yelling "I'm beercules" or some other stupid ish.That's when this little Tyrion Lannister looking little ninja had enough and clocks him in the jaw. Never seen anything like it. Little man was so low to the ground his uppercut took this fool off his feet. By the time he came to, this fool was so out of it he started trying to fight the security there helping his ass out.

Comment

I also remember Meat getting kicked out for messing with some decorative trees and **** lol

Comment

Working...
                      X