Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've got no idea that why people are saying Paulie was robbed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got no idea that why people are saying Paulie was robbed.

When the punch stats were shown, Malinaggi only had an advantage by 13 punches landed. Add this to the fact that he was the one having to use his feet to avoid exchanges, a Diaz win is more than a fair call. I do have to admit that I did not like that one wide scorecard. That was uncalled for. But when I look at fights like Dawson-Johnson and Cotto-Mosley, the losers of those fights have a way better case for winning than Paulie did against Diaz.

winning fights arent based on compubox numbers. cause if we will accept tht argument then lets say erik morales beat david diaz cause he landed more shots. but he didnt. people are calling it a robbery cause of the foolish score of 118-110, 116-112. i have no problem with 115-112 cause thats possible but 118-110 and 116-112? thats bull****

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
      winning fights arent based on compubox numbers. cause if we will accept tht argument then lets say erik morales beat david diaz cause he landed more shots. but he didnt. people are calling it a robbery cause of the foolish score of 118-110, 116-112. i have no problem with 115-112 cause thats possible but 118-110 and 116-112? thats bull****
      I thought Paulie clearly won anyway, he was being much more effective and landing much cleaner than Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Chip Douglas View Post
        I thought Paulie clearly won anyway, he was being much more effective and landing much cleaner than Diaz.
        i was rooting for diaz and i also thought paulie should have won. i had it 7-5rds for paulie

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          When the punch stats were shown, Malinaggi only had an advantage by 13 punches landed. Add this to the fact that he was the one having to use his feet to avoid exchanges, a Diaz win is more than a fair call. I do have to admit that I did not like that one wide scorecard. That was uncalled for. But when I look at fights like Dawson-Johnson and Cotto-Mosley, the losers of those fights have a way better case for winning than Paulie did against Diaz.
          It isn't all about that, if anything the CompuBox numbers prove it furthermore anyway because Paulie was controlling the majority of the rounds and out landing him... Paulie won that fight.

It was a robbery cause they never gave him a chance in the first place, I mean 118-110? What the ****?!

Comment

Paulie only landed 10 or so more punches but he also threw about 300 more.
            More active, jabs, Diaz couldnt fight his fight. Paulie earned the win.

Comment

Cuz 2 of the cards were atrocious.

Comment

i believe diaz won it but not by that much on points...

Comment

118-110 and 116-112 were bull**** scorecards

Comment

The 118-110 and 116-112 cards are terrible. Like coming in, they weren't gonna let Paulie win the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X