No announcement yet.

Juanma vs Ponce 2,, on Garcia undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
    I don't think that at this point, there is such a thing as a comfortable weight for Juanma. A shot fighter is a shot fighter. I have never seen a fighter look as finished as he did against Garcia and do well in his next fight.
    Its rare but i have seen shot fighters get a solid win,,, holyfield was completely shot in 94/95, losing to moorer, getting stopped by bowe, looking horrible vs bobby cyzz, but then turned around and beat holyfield,,,

Not saying that juanma gonna be able to do that, but i give him a slight benefit of the doubt since he lost to the 2 top guys in salido and garcia,,,

Lose to ponce, then yes he is done

I just think it will be a good wild fight while it lasts,, juanma has no defense or chin anymore, but the dude can still hit hard

Comment

Juanma is doing the same thing expecting different results. At this rate he will have 14 losses in no time. Ponce will get his revenge inside 8 rounds. JuanMa should have gone back to the drawing board and rebuilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Just noticed that juanma vs ponce 2 is on the espn schedule for danny garcia's undercard in march...

Interesting matchup,, the first fight is what propelled Juanma into stardom when he destroyed ponce in about 90 seconds,, I swear i was watching the next tito trinidad or wilfredo gomez,,

But times have changed and Juanma is damaged goods,, I think the winner should get Gary Russel JR
        LOL me too, I remember it so clearly. I bet a room full of friends on that one and cleaned up. This time i'll put on a tape of the first fight as a reminder for them, but then bet on PDL lol

Comment

Working...
        X