Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor cures cancer and is persecuted by FDA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without aids or cancer the world would be tremendously over populated. With technology and how advanced it is, they must be able to find a cure. Cancer is vicious I'm pretty sure everyone has lost someone they know from cancer

Comment

"Cure" for cancer in general is an oxymoron.

Last edited by Miburo; 11-22-2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I saw this doc some time ago...it's worth watching. The pharmaceutical company tried to steal his patents out from under him.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          It isn't semantics, it's a fact. Cancer has numerous causes and numerous results and accordingly it has numerous treatments. There is no "cure for cancer" and if there was the company to patent it would make an extraordinary amount of money.

This idea that it makes more money providing treatment than curing disease is ridiculous.

I lost a friend just this last week to cancer and she was a vegetarian. Jeez people are moronic.

What's amazing about this statement is that you are making it in defense of a guy who charged £75,000 to a child so that she could take part in a trial.
          If it's not semantics, then it's just nitpicking the details and it does not render my point moot.. Don't be such a fuss pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
            If it's not semantics, then it's just nitpicking the details and it does not render my point moot.. Don't be such a fuss pot.
            Explaining what cancer is and means in a discussion about cancer is not "nitpicking".

Comment

Damn , that's crazy .

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                It's not nitpicking and Piggy has made an excellent point. It kind of reminds me of the work some doctors are doing in countries like India where they are charging ten's of thousands of dollars for treatments on spinal injuries that haven't shown any results.

When people are dying they will do anything and there are people who will take full advantage of them.

Sad.

Comment

I missed this thread, as usual I am learner from you smart bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I've already dealt with Stanislaw Burzynski on this forum. He charges hundreds of thousands of dollars to cancer patients to take part in medical trials. To put this in perspective the evil Big Pharma corporations almost always pay people who are involved in human trials, they pay at least expenses. Not Stanislaw. He's charging people for trials.

There's more: He has only published one of the Phase II trials he has conducted in thirty five years. This involved nine patients and was conducted over two years. All of them died, eight of them from tumour enlargement. When it comes to kill-or-cure treatments he's having at least a fifty percent success rate.

He hasn't actually published any of the "trials" he has conducted apart from that one.

Basically his treatment does not work, and he is acting extraordinarily in requiring payment of vast sums of money to enroll in what is ostensibly a medical trial.

It's funny that you ignore atleast the one thousand people at Burzynski's trial who testified that they themselves or their children were cured from cancer from his medicine. And yeah they have the documentation to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Without aids or cancer the world would be tremendously over populated. With technology and how advanced it is, they must be able to find a cure. Cancer is vicious I'm pretty sure everyone has lost someone they know from cancer

Not true, people die from many things and none of them can or would deter that overpopulation of earth. In Japan and the Nordic countries for example, there is a negative birth rate because people are getting married less and having less children.

Then in places like the Middle East, they are having a ridiculous amount of children.

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      It's funny that you ignore atleast the one thousand people at Burzynski's trial who testified that they themselves or their children were cured from cancer from his medicine. And yeah they have the documentation to prove it.
                      I don't think that's what Piggy said, I think he was right in saying that you can't just claim the cure for cancer without proper publishing and review by your peers. I know the more sensational thing to say is there is some world wide conspiracy.

There was also a man who changed his diet, took coffee enemas and "cured" himself of stomach cancer. I don't know if that would work for everyone and before the medical or scientific community can make that claim there needs to be a much deeper research and understanding.

Comment

Working...
                      X