Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What team does Steve Nash have the best chance of winning a title with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What team does Steve Nash have the best chance of winning a title with?

What team that could use Steve Nash as a starter would have the best chance at winning a title?

I would really like to see him win a title, is there anyone that doesn't want him too?

I think the Magic would have been a good fit for him, pre-Dwight madness.

Also the Mavericks are a possibility, but they are probably going to get Deron Williams.

Miami Heat...they really are in need of a good PG

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      You think they could afford him? Would that even be allowed by the NBA?

I don't want to cheer for the Heat, so that would create a conflict of interests for me. LOL

Comment

Looking at the Heats Rooster, they don't have enough room to acquire Nash. Chalmers is 4 million, but they dont really have anyone else they could give up.

Plus I think Nash likes to feed centers and thats not Miami's style.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
          What team that could use Steve Nash as a starter would have the best chance at winning a title?

I would really like to see him win a title, is there anyone that doesn't want him too?

I think the Magic would have been a good fit for him, pre-Dwight madness.

Also the Mavericks are a possibility, but they are probably going to get Deron Williams.
          Always thought the same thing
          Nash deserves one...
          throw him to the Heat (don't like the heat)
          but there's a chance

my favorite player since Cal is Jason Kidd
          and was happy when he got his ring
          and of course JJ Barea got his 2

Comment

The Heat.

Nash playing alongside Wade, James and Bosh gives Nash the best chance of winning it all.

On the Heat he would definitely start because Chalmers is really a backup pg imo.

Obviously money is a concern when it comes to the Heat because they won't be able to offer him a very good contract that other teams can offer.

It all depends whether Nash is willing to sacrifice his paycheck to win and based on the way Nash is, i'm sure he will.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
              The Heat.

Nash playing alongside Wade, James and Bosh gives Nash the best chance of winning it all.

On the Heat he would definitely start because Chalmers is really a backup pg imo.

Obviously money is a concern when it comes to the Heat because they won't be able to offer him a very good contract that other teams can offer.

It all depends whether Nash is willing to sacrifice his paycheck to win and based on the way Nash is, i'm sure he will.
              Well, I would officially become a Heat fan. Hopefully they lose this season and will need to make some changes.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                they really need lebron not to choke in the 4th quarter

Comment

I can't see the Heat being able to get Nash, the salary room is just nonexistent. I mean they could give away Juwan Howard and Chalmers, but thats only 5 mil and they probably should keep Chalmers around...

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    Looking at the Heats Rooster, they don't have enough room to acquire Nash. Chalmers is 4 million, but they dont really have anyone else they could give up.

Plus I think Nash likes to feed centers and thats not Miami's style.
                    Iunno what they'd had to give up for him...but I'm certain Nash would go for cheap for a Championship.

Comment

Working...
                    X