Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I Am Crazy, But I'll Beat Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree that if Morales keeps his edge throughout, he could win this fight -- depends on whether his surprisingly good performance in his last fight was a mirage or not

Comment

dont know what the big deal is with erik fithing lucas...he did good vs maidana, he should do better vs an inferior opponent...

Comment

ppl dont understand lucas doesnt get tired like madaina and can box and doesnt stop coming madaina got tired gave morales a chance to recover but lucas will finish morales off

Comment

Yes Morales you are crazy and i thank you for it. Lucas should win this though like Maidana did maybe even an more wide Decision win than Maidana got.

The Maidana performance might have been Morales last good/great performance, I'm interested in how good Morales looks in this fight, i think people forget that Maidana did put a beating on him for some of that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
            Yes Morales you are crazy and i thank you for it. Lucas should win this though like Maidana did maybe even an more wide Decision win than Maidana got.

The Maidana performance might have been Morales last good/great performance, I'm interested in how good Morales looks in this fight, i think people forget that Maidana did put a beating on him for some of that fight.
            He absorbed it all though and that was with an eye injury. Very poor from Maidana that night as he was probably expecting an easy nights work. Lucas wont be and will give Erik his proper respect.

The danger in this fight is that Lucas can shoot punches down the pipe. Maidanas were all wild winging punches that Erik could easily see coming and counter. As someone else mentioned on here, Maidana slows down but Lucas improves his pace as the fight goes on.

All bad signs for Erik but I am a firm believer that form is temporary but class is permenant. He is a higher class fighter than Lucas and I wouldnt be surprised to see him take a close points decision. Its a good fight Imo thats going 12 and the decision will be disputed whoever gets it.

Comment

Vamos TERRIBLE!!! I wish more boxers had a third of the heart Erik shows in his fights. We got guys dodging eachother, making excuse after excuse not to fight eachother. When Erik is going after the 2 top punchers in division back to back.

Comment

i want my favorite fighters to be crazy...WAR MORALES

Comment

Nah! maidana throws more blows and bullys guys better than lucas, has faced better guys than lucas. morales will win this war!

Comment

Im crazy too..Morales by KO.. not disrespect to Lucas
                    If Morales fights Khan he will lose for sure at this point the only reason is because of his age...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      dont know what the big deal is with erik fithing lucas...he did good vs maidana, he should do better vs an inferior opponent...
                      Styles make fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X