Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley beats Khan, How big would Pac/Bradley in 2012?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bradley beats Khan, How big would Pac/Bradley in 2012?

Lets say.. Bradley grows a nutsack and fights Khan. Beats him. Arum signs Bradley for Pac/Bradley spring 2012. How big would this fight be?

Would it be a superfight?

It would make Bradley a star as the unified, undisputed champ and worthy of a shot at Manny.

So yes, BIG.

Comment

Bradleys ugly sloppy style and boring personality means it would never really be a super fight.

Comment

It wouldnt do any amazing numbers

I mean he will be undisputed 140 champ but he wont push PPV's much. But i would def call it a "superfight"

Comment

Khan is all hype at the moment and no one knows who the hell he is. i doubt it adds anything as far drawing casual fans

Comment

Pac is still the linear champ at 140 and Bradley would be the unified champ at 140 so yes it would be a megafight. It would also easily sell over 1 million PPVS.

Comment

That bald headbutter is not beating khan

Comment

1% bigger than he is now. Khan and Bradley aren't big at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Pac is still the linear champ at 140 and Bradley would be the unified champ at 140 so yes it would be a megafight. It would also easily sell over 1 million PPVS.
                  Khan-Bradley winner would be undisputed, Lineal and unified at 140

Comment

Considering the low ratings and the fact that tickets had to be given away at the Alexander fight to fill the arena, I don't think a Khan win would make a Bradley vs. Pac fight closer to being considered a superfight.

Pac vs. Mayweather is a superfight.

Pac vs. Bradley isn't even in the same ballpark.

Comment

Working...
                    X