Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Jr reminds me of 2pac for some reason...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nahh floyd is more like kanye west to me

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
      Now I am drunk right now, so I might check this tommorow and be like wtf.. But I was just thinking and them two are so much alike.. Same swag, cockiness, arrogance, all about money attitude, same style, almost look alike..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Don't be rude now.. We can handle this without calling names...Dont stoop to the level of a mma fan

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          Perfect. Mayweather is to boxing exactly what Kanye is to the music industry.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            Floyd and Kanye have more in common, Floyd shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Pac. Lets just hope Floyd really doesn't decide he wants to rap.

Comment

Now I am drunk right now, so I might check this tommorow and be like wtf.. But I was just thinking and them two are so much alike.. Same swag, cockiness, arrogance, all about money attitude, same style, almost look alike..

Edit* I'm not comparing legacies here. And I know pac was a much better speaker. But watch a couple of videos and you'll see they were very much alike...
              not even close tupac was deep & eloquent when he talked. he was a mainstream crossover star. tupac even though he pissed off the old white establishment, he was very likable & a charming personality.

floyd is the complete opposite. he is devoid of charisma, wit, & intelligence.

And a MAJOR DIFFERENCE is tupac was a sex symbol & was always seen around females. he was like a black marlon brando. he was always seen with females, always rumored to be dating this female star.

floyd is the complete opposite. he's rumored to be a ****sexual. he is never seen with females but always with dudes. in boxing & non boxing events.

wayy off.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                Floyd and Kanye have more in common, Floyd shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Pac. Lets just hope Floyd really doesn't decide he wants to rap.
                Red K is not necessary, sir..No way I compared their legacies..I just said their personalities are similar..You must not have been around at that time, but pac was once very controversial as well.. Now everyone loves him..I always have...

Comment

Don't compare that chicken **** racist f@ggot to the greatest rapper of alltime.

Comment

Don't be rude now.. We can handle this without calling names...Dont stoop to the level of a mma fan
                    I was going to be sociable but.....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      I was going to be sociable but.....

What's with all of your picture puzzles?? It's like a Mad magazine or something..

Comment

Working...
                      X