Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flyod should be ashamed... Fans needs fight to happen!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree ts but all the postwhoring ****** floyd fans will come soon some are already here .

Comment

floyd thinks jmm was higher p4p when he fought him and better than pac. he thinks jmm beat pac. you'd think that defeating jmm the way he did he'd toy w/ pac more, which is what he usually say..EASY fight. so why ask for OST now and not w/ marquez? or w/ previous fights?

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
        you *****s resort to name calling when u got nothin to say.
        Hypocrite lol

TS, you mentioned Tyson yet Tyson asked for additional testing when he fought Holyfield lol

Think before you post lol

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
          floyd thinks jmm was higher p4p when he fought him and better than pac. he thinks jmm beat pac. you'd think that defeating jmm the way he did he'd toy w/ pac more, which is what he usually say..EASY fight. so why ask for OST now and not w/ marquez? or w/ previous fights?
          LAtimes voted 78+% blamed Flyod for fight not happening, Flyod the KFC fits that title better.

Comment

I believe Pac should be ashamed to be representing boxing in the way that he is , how can a world rated sportsman in this day and age say no to thorough testing for PEDS use , and then to rub salt in put out his hand for 40 million dollars , fuk Manny what he is doing is wrong , take the test like a any clean athlete would without hesitation .

Comment

Can you please tell me why for the life of me the following things happened.

1. Why did Cotto have to fight at 145 for his welterweight title when the limit is 147?
              2. Why did Oscar have to fight at WW when he fought floyd at 154?
              3. Why did PAC fight Hatton and Diaz when the best welterweights were Bradley and Diaz with alot of talent around for huge fights with Marquez chasing himing for a third fight?
              4. How is it that he beat Marquez but Marquez remained the number two P4P fighter in the sport? Im sorry did I say why didnt they fight a third fight?
              5. He has a hard time making 147 or is that a lie. If that is the case Alexander, Petersen, Bradley, Khan, Malinaggi, Marquez, Diaz, Campbell, Holt and the richest and deepest division in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                LAtimes voted 78+% blamed Flyod for fight not happening, Flyod the KFC fits that title better.
                Similar polls will follow. Reason is the majority are not dumb enough to believe PEDs will win you fights. Pac was also accused falsely.

Nothing surprising about those polls.

Comment

Take the test, and fight. That's all Pac has to do!!!

Comment

ill say this one moe time. floyd is not worried about pac's size or strength. hes worried about his unusually high stamina. the guy get's hit and keeps on throwin. nothin to do with size or strength. its just that ppl expect a guy who throws so mcuh to get tired and he doesnt. not avocting any of those theories, but i think u guys are mis understanding the issue.

Comment

same here......for a boxer who says hes gonna outbox PAC easy.....................floyd is one paronoid SOB...........................lol

Comment

Working...
                      X