Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan IS SMART AND DESERVES RESPECT!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdoodledoo View Post
    Yeah, I'm glad that he's being active and wanting to make a name for himself in the US, but vacating the title in order to not fight Maidana (this may not be the casem but it's what it's looking like at the moment) makes me lose a little respect for him.
    Did anyone seriously think Khan would fight Maidana next?

He will steer well clear of anyone who will pose a threat to that chin of his, for at least the next 4 or 5 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Xplosivo View Post
      when khan was weight drained at 135 and had shaky legs? khan is better conditioned at 140 now and also improved with freddie roach

but haters will always hate!
      ahhhh...nuthuggers are blind!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        It looks bad, he could have shut alot of ppl up about his chin if he took some flush shots and was able to outpoint the technically less skilled Maidana....it wouldn't even have to be a domination, him just winning and not getting stopped would gain him alot more respect with fans against a dangerous puncher like chino.
        Yeah, I definitely agree with this. Even getting in the ring with a huge puncher like Maidana would get him respect off the fans and even the haters couldn't complain. And if he came out with the win against him, no one could really say anything bad about him.

And to JCHING, I think he may avoid a huge puncher for his US debut as that would be a terrible debut to have if he got knocked out, but I think in the fight after that he would quite happily get in the ring with a puncher like Maidana. But who knows, maybe he'll prove us wrong and get in with Maidana straight away.

Comment

Working...
        X