No announcement yet.

Give Tim Bradley a big fight he deserves it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Tim Bradley a big fight he deserves it

Give Tim Bradley a big fight he deserves it, whether it be Mayweather or Pacquiao. Bradley he has seen off most of the tough contenders like Peterson and the Champs or former Champs........Nate Campbell,Kendal Holt,Junior Witter and beaten other solid opponents like Edner Cherry and Miguel Vazquez who outboxed Breidis Prescott, Prescott is the guy that destroyed Amir Khan.

A Bradley fight with Pacquaio would be really exciting to, a fight with Mayweather would be interesting.

I agree, I don't think Mayweather would touch him though. Pac on the other hand...

Comment

dont give mayweather any idea

he will make bradley fight at 154

Comment

The problem is that Bradley isn't a big name.

Comment

He may also get a big loss he doesn't deserve...

I think he should just take Urango's belt...or look for Khan...

I like Bradley better than Paulie, Yuri Foreman or Clottey though...

If I was in charge I'd make Floyd fight Clottey and Paulie fight Bradley...

Comment

Bradley is my favorite fighter.He can box and he can bang. He has speed and great stamina.Whether he fought Pacquiao or Mayweather, it would be exciting.That's because he's naturally an exciting fighter.He would push either one to the limit.Even if he lost,his stock would rise because of his effort and performance.If Manny fights Clottey,then I think that forces Floyd to fight a strong opponent like Bradley or vice versa.

Comment

It would look like Trinidad vs Reid. Bradley is still too young, and inexperienced for Pacquiao. He also has heart, which could constitute a career ending beating.

Comment

If Pac fights Clottey I think Floyd should definately fight Bradley, unless he's waiting for the shane/berto results.

Comment

bradley is more deserving than paulie

Comment

Bradley should be creeping into everyone's pound for pound lists.

Comment

Working...
                    X