Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you find Vitali-Arreola boring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was okay, i've seen worse in the HW division.

Comment

It sucked.

Comment

I enjoyed the fight. Wasn't boring at all imo.

Comment

I found it quite entertaining, not competitive but entertaining indeed. It's a mix of Vitali's punch output and the fact that Arreola kept coming forward no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
            It sucked.
            Not as bad as Hopkins-Calzaghe. I've tried dozens of times to watch the entire thing and can never get past the 4th rd without falling asleep or getting so agitated i turn it off.

Comment

Vitali threw enough punches and did enough damage to make it moderately entertaining. It certainly wasn't close to one of the most boring fights ever or anything.

Comment

I enjoyed the fight but I've seen better action-packed fights from Vitali...like when he uses his size and fights aggressive. The fact that he didn't use his size and his aggressiveness to win, surprised me and I thought that was cool because it showed he is more than a big brute that most seem to expect from him. He showed the same skill in the past in many of his fights but I just expected him to go out and blow away Chris like he did Kirk Johnson because he has that ability.
                As far as performance, it was a good watch.
                Watched it twice, but that is all.
                No need to watch it anymore than that unless years from now I want to go back and disect his career and see his talents in full.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
                  It sucked.
                  says the Hopkins nuthugger

Hopkins is the most boring top level fighter I have ever seen, he fights like John Ruiz. He has NEVER had an impressive KO win...and don't try to bring up the Oscar KO, that was the weakest lamest KO I have ever seen, it looked like Oscar took a dive. Hopkins is a boring, dirty, ugly, clinch-happy decision boxer.

PS: Hopkins/Winky was the worst fight of all time.
                  Last edited by Klitschko2011; 10-11-2009, 07:45 PM.

Comment

That fall asleep stuff is lame and played out. It was an alright fight, wasn't worth my time to be honest. I can't get mad at Vitali for using his natural advantages. Arreola is also at fault, he shouldn't have been that out of shape, he should have moved his head alot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                      says the Hopkins nuthugger

Hopkins is the most boring top level fighter I have ever seen, he fights like John Ruiz. He has NEVER had an impressive KO win...and don't try to bring up the Oscar KO, that was the weakest lamest KO I have ever seen, it looked like Oscar took a dive. Hopkins is a boring, dirty, ugly, clinch-happy decision boxer.

PS: Hopkins/Winky was the worst fight I have ever seen.
                      That's nice to hear your opinion.

Not that it matters though.

Comment

Working...
                      X