X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• If he really struggles to read then that's sad for a man of his age, but there's no shame in it. The shame would be if his children can't read.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
            he's functionally illiterate. he CAN read, but probably only simple sentences. hence why he struggles.

i'm not sure what his bank account has to do with this, as one fact doesn't cancel out the other.

Being educated is something to be respected and being uneducated is not canceled out by how many millions you make.
            You've got it all wrong bro. Money, power, respect. It says it right there on his hat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              That's just disrespectful... He makes over $32 million a fight and ppl want to act like he's stupid because he can't read? If you can read and have a college degree, but aren't even making a million a year, never mind $100k a year, what does that say about you?
              Mayweather gets called out because he is highly critical of others and insults them, he said Pacman is dumb on a fight hype interview. Well what does this say about him? why does he call someone dumb yet he can't read a simple sentence drop and Pacman who has an elementary school education is able to read English better than a native English speaker?

Floyd is Functionally illiterate and shouldn't criticize others who never criticize him if he doesn't want to be criticized. He has an entitlement mindset. He feels he can say what he wants but nobody should be allowed to call him on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It shows that people pay way too much money to watch morons punch themselves in the face or throw a ball or shoot it into a net.

A doctor may not make 32 million in his or her lifetime, but I admire doctors more than I'd ever admire an athlete.
                I see what you're saying, because a doctor is a vital piece to any community. But no matter the profession, there are lots of professionals that are downright terrible. You'd be surprised by how many doctors exist just because of a paycheck. And the minute the money goes away, so do they. How many have died just because they didn't have a dollar more to pay. So I'd never generally admire a doctor more than an athlete, or vice-versa. That's just me though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  You've got it all wrong bro. Money, power, respect. It says it right there on his hat.

He was trying to get her to read his hat for him, and got angry when she refused. He doesn't disrespect women at all.

Comment

• Hahahah just wow

Comment

• if this thread is not deleted i'm leaving this forum

Comment

Working...
                      X