Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's Dana White: Showtime is Kicking HBO's Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't say Showtime is blowing HBO out of the water... its all a "what have you done for me lately situation"

Comment

Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
      Chavez is fighting soon but he is not fighting a top champ. Vera has been an ESPN fighter.
      chavez is more than likely packing a bowl right now and later on tonight having a bowl of cheerios.....

you really think hbo isnt sitting down thing," wow we went all in with the wrong mexican"......

Comment

Ummm Bradley, Alvarado and Rigo had great performances on HBO this year so far. Idk if I agree with this. Dana just hates Bob Arum. And while Bob disses the sport of MMA, Oscar shows it love so I can see how that influenced Dana's comment. I was at the UFC fight lastnight, smh. Cheated on boxing for that bull****. I'm so mad but hey, what can I do...... Best fight was the chicks fight and that fight lasted about 1 minute. Oh and Roy putting out Kongo was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MiscBrah View Post
          chavez is more than likely packing a bowl right now and later on tonight having a bowl of cheerios.....

you really think hbo isnt sitting down thing," wow we went all in with the wrong mexican"......
          lol...........

Comment

Well HBO has put up some fights of the year while Showtime has showed the top level matching. I don't know if I could really chose one over the other, but I will say Showtime looks better on paper and has delivered high level match ups.

Comment

Top Rank Roster Overall is not really that strong...Top Rank started the year strong but overall schedules...Showtime will pull ahead and away from before the year is over because they have so many good MATCHES to offer while Arum wants to recycle Pacquiao vs JMM...AGAIN! Also GBP is just doing a better job building up young stars so their future looks much brighter overall

Arum better do his best to try and build Chavez Jr back up or something

Comment

I believe Showtime/GBP have the better roster of young up and comers, TR doesn't have any young guys they need to build up for the next 5-10 years. I may be wrong, but a lot of stars in TR are 30+

Comment

Originally posted by MiscBrah View Post
                  He's right, Showtime is just blowing hbo out the water lately... I didn't even watch the hbo show last night because Showtime was just really good, the commentary is great and the fights just interest me alot more...

I have no interest in fights that take place in China and to me it's insulting that hbo would rather showcase some 30 year old Chinese bum that just left the amateurs over America fighters like Danny Garcia
                  this ^^^^

plus lamply is a *******

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                    this ^^^^

plus lamply is a *******
                    p a c t a r d

Comment

Dana White needs to stfu!! Now all of a sudden he's a boxing expert after he spent the last decade talking shyt about boxing and how MMA is going to takeover and put Boxing out of business!!?? Get the F**k outta here with that bull****!! Where is MMA now?? It's garbage and no one gives a shyt about it. Even Showtime booted his ass...

Comment

Working...
                      X