No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Heartbroken Over Recent Family Tragedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Heartbroken Over Recent Family Tragedy

Two young boys and their aunt have been killed in a highway accident while en route to Bolton, England to attend the wedding of boxing champion Amir Khan’s cousin on Christmas Day.

In an exclusive story by the British newspaper The Sun, the boys were identified as four year old Arsalaan Habib and his ten year old brother Adnan who were described by their family as their “precious jewels.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

how to turn a tragedy about 2 complete strangers into a PR opportunity! the media have a lot to answer for

Comment

Originally posted by vxrandall View Post
      how to turn a tragedy about 2 complete strangers into a PR opportunity! the media have a lot to answer for
      WTF are you on about you fool. Pretty much, every time I see you post, it has some sort of hate towards Khan.

The 3 that died were going to his cousin's wedding. It was his cousin's wifes family. Of course if a aunty and 2 kids die, there will be sadness, especially when you see their family being extremely upset.

Some of what Khan does is dodgy, but in this case, I do not feel it was a PR 'stunt' at all. The media have good access to Khan, and he is always asked a lot of questions. He is someone who we all know by now, as a motor mouth. You do have those types of people in the real world. If you haven't met one, then get the fug out more.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        WTF are you on about you fool. Pretty much, every time I see you post, it has some sort of hate towards Khan.

The 3 that died were going to his cousin's wedding. It was his cousin's wifes family. Of course if a aunty and 2 kids die, there will be sadness, especially when you see their family being extremely upset.

Some of what Khan does is dodgy, but in this case, I do not feel it was a PR 'stunt' at all. The media have good access to Khan, and he is always asked a lot of questions. He is someone who we all know by now, as a motor mouth. You do have those types of people in the real world. If you haven't met one, then get the fug out more.
        nice to see you are keeping track of me numbnuts. it was his 2nd cousin's husband to be's family. so actually nothing to do with him really. and if u read the last line of my post and engage ur fking noggin you'll understand that i was actually having a dig at the Sun for going to him in the first place for a quote. thats the big problem here...the media exploit him because he IS a motormouth. he helps lazy hacks fill column inches. now...if you are quite done...i'll get on with my day and you can reinsert your head

Comment

Originally posted by vxrandall View Post
          nice to see you are keeping track of me numbnuts. it was his 2nd cousin's husband to be's family. so actually nothing to do with him really. and if u read the last line of my post and engage ur fking noggin you'll understand that i was actually having a dig at the Sun for going to him in the first place for a quote. thats the big problem here...the media exploit him because he IS a motormouth. he helps lazy hacks fill column inches. now...if you are quite done...i'll get on with my day and you can reinsert your head
          OK I misinterpreted what you said, but the stupidity of you has be there in most of your posts that it is very easy for me to assume what I did.

As for nothing to do with him, maybe I got it wrong on the exact relation, but again, it is still can be a sad thing when you see people cry and distraught over losing family.

And please fool, you mention The Sun and say shame on them? A tabloid? You must be on some heroin or some ****.

Get on with your day, I will hunt you down at every opportunity.

Comment

That's sad to hear.
            Last edited by Someone88; 12-28-2012, 07:21 AM.

Comment

nice lil' 2 round sparring session up there^^^^^^^LOL

jokes aside, my condolences to AK and his fam....I'm a softy when it comes to children....sad to hear this

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                That's sad to hear. Khan got married so that could be good for him.
                Actually last I heard, it was called off when Khan got caught fooling

Comment

My condolences

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Actually last I heard, it was called off when Khan got caught fooling
                    He's getting married in April I believe after his fight.

RIP to the lost ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X