No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Manny Pacquiao Agreed To September Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Pac's out of cherry picking opponents unless he can try again and beg Cotto to get weight drain again, but don't think Cotto will be up to it. Unless Manny wants to get Pacquiao'd again, he should just retire. The scam is up. Manny's no longer fooling anyone.
    Man.... Servin' up some hate on a platter made to order??? How bout this, before Pac encountered a bad case of stupid he was whoopin' JMM's candy a$$! All he would've had to of done is take his time, place his punches accordingly, maybe even played the role of counter-puncher for a couple rounds. Marquez's nose would have eventually gotten to him shot after shot and the fight woulda been called off on doctor's orders no doubt. The fight was Pac's to lose and he did so in dramatic fashion. Manny just has too much ***** going on in his life. He only trained for 2.5 months compared to JMM's 4.5. Where's his dedication, I hate agreeing with fmj but he said it right, you have to dedicate your life, everything to your craft, like Marquez does. If a 5th fight does get made the only way Pac wins is if he quits everything else except boxing until he officially does retire. If he were to drop everything, hit the gym and rededicate himself to the craft that made him rich/famous then there is no doubt he could do to JMM what JMM did to him in 6. He'll never do that and a tune-up for Pac should be shameful for him at this point in his career. He shouldn't need a stepping stone. If he can't hang with the top tier elites then he needs to retire plain and simple. All he is doing is feeding the haters desire's to watch him fall by not dedicating himself to boxing. The Pacquiao who ko'd hatton and beat down cotto wouldn't have carelessly gotten caught with that shot. Sad, just sad...

Comment

Pac won't recover. It's good taking time off but that kind of KO you won't ever be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
        Man.... Servin' up some hate on a platter made to order??? How bout this, before Pac encountered a bad case of stupid he was whoopin' JMM's candy a$$! All he would've had to of done is take his time, place his punches accordingly, maybe even played the role of counter-puncher for a couple rounds. Marquez's nose would have eventually gotten to him shot after shot and the fight woulda been called off on doctor's orders no doubt. The fight was Pac's to lose and he did so in dramatic fashion. Manny just has too much ***** going on in his life. He only trained for 2.5 months compared to JMM's 4.5. Where's his dedication, I hate agreeing with fmj but he said it right, you have to dedicate your life, everything to your craft, like Marquez does. If a 5th fight does get made the only way Pac wins is if he quits everything else except boxing until he officially does retire. If he were to drop everything, hit the gym and rededicate himself to the craft that made him rich/famous then there is no doubt he could do to JMM what JMM did to him in 6. He'll never do that and a tune-up for Pac should be shameful for him at this point in his career. He shouldn't need a stepping stone. If he can't hang with the top tier elites then he needs to retire plain and simple. All he is doing is feeding the haters desire's to watch him fall by not dedicating himself to boxing. The Pacquiao who ko'd hatton and beat down cotto wouldn't have carelessly gotten caught with that shot. Sad, just sad...
        The excuses and the "could have" never ends with you Pacturds. Manny is a fraud who has been hiding and working with Arum to cherry pick his fights for him. With out Arum Manny would have been exposed much earlier. Funny how Manny and the rest of his queers now have you sheep supporting testing after Manny had you clowns against it. Thats just example who Manny has Arum playing you idiots. Manny should have Arum get Margarito out of retirement for Manny's come back fight

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          I think that is just right, it should be even a year from year now, he should collect his self first and let the hunger go back.. then they should hype it as pacquiao's comeback fight. it'll be bigger than Floyd or hatton's comebacks
          Thats funny. So if Manny comes back only fighting one or two fights a year it would be OK with you Pacturds, but if Floyd does it, its shameful bwahahaha....... You pacturd clowns are beyond hypocrites.

"Let the commission do their job".........bwhahahaha......

Comment

If Manny can't get Margarito out of retirement or a weight drain Cotto then Manny should just retire or gets schooled or Pacquiao'd again. Manny's last actual fight under fair terms against a prime fighter was Clottley. Manny pretty much retired from fighting elite since then with the exemption of Bradley and Marquez which to know surprised schooled and Pacquiao'd Manny.

Comment

If Manny can't get Margarito out of retirement or a weight drain Cotto then Manny should just retire or gets schooled or Pacquiao'd again. Manny's last actual fight under fair terms against a prime fighter was Clottley. Manny pretty much retired from fighting elite since then with the exemption of Bradley and Marquez which to know surprised schooled and Pacquiao'd Manny.
              if pac retires, im sure you'll miss him, too. because of the excitement he brings whenever he fights.

stop the hating. esp. this time of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                if pac retires, im sure you'll miss him, too. because of the excitement he brings whenever he fights.

stop the hating. esp. this time of the year!
                I would if I was a casual fan, but I get nothing seeing a low skilled genetic freak(if ped free) against pass primed, weight drain mummies. I will admit thought, that I will miss seeing this hype job get Pacquaio'd by a 40 year old lightweight at the hype job's demanded weight cause that sure was indeed exciting.

Comment

I would if I was a casual fan, but I get nothing seeing a low skilled genetic freak(if ped free) against pass primed, weight drain mummies. I will admit thought, that I will miss seeing this hype job get Pacquaio'd by a 40 year old lightweight at the hype job's demanded weight cause that sure was indeed exciting.
                  :manyWORD:
                  Sadly...your opinion doesnt mean nothing....and Manny Pacquiao was voted by experts...which you are far from one...Fighter Of the Decade!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    :manyWORD:
                    Sadly...your opinion doesnt mean nothing....and Manny Pacquiao was voted by experts...which you are far from one...Fighter Of the Decade!
                    All your crying isn't never going to change the fact that your savior was Pacquiao'd by a 40 year old light weight

Comment

Your an idiot dude. You act like Pacqauio just started fighting 6 fights ago. How come Marquez didn't school him and knock him out in there first three fights. And by your logic floyd-roid hasn't fought a suppose elite fighter since undefeated Corrales. Because fighting Cotto previously (supposedly) weight drained and damaged by Pac and Margo is nowhere elite. And Victor Ortiz that had already had a KO loss by quittage. And a 38 yrs Mosley with several loses. And a hype job 140 pound Hatton that one had 1 fight at 47 looked like absolute **** and then when back down quick and a hurry. And a 35yr De la Hoya with several loses and definitely on his way out the door. And Carlos 35 loses Baldomir who's best wins were against a very fragile Judah at 47. And a lifelong 135-140 punching bag Gotti that had already lost to Floyd-roid. And Zab Judah who just lose to Baldomir in his previous fight and got rocked to **** against zoo. And Sharma been KO'd 5 times and never fought at 47 mitchell. And the list goes on and on and on.......

Comment

Working...
                      X