No announcement yet.

Olympic games are almost here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    If he's high on those four that's saying a lot considering Warren and Rameriz have the most talent on the team. I do agree with him though, much better team than 2000, 2004, or 2008. Think this is the best team since 96'.
    I talked to several people about Diaz and they've had nothing but great things to say about the kid

Linares said that when he went to Colorado Springs to train with them he came away really impressed with Diaz

strong class of hopefuls this go

Comment

I got tickets for rnd 16 mens welterweight and flyweight ticket-who should I look out for?

Comment

Originally posted by heihaci View Post
        I got tickets for rnd 16 mens welterweight and flyweight ticket-who should I look out for?
        your lucky pal, where you from?

Rau'shee Warren is a Flyweight and Andrew Selby is very highly rated by the UK team although despite being Welsh I haven't seen much of him myself.

Comment

How much were tickets? I hope America gets another one before I die because I really want to go. Was a bit to young to go to the 96' Olympics so it's something on my bucket list. Maybe in 4 years I'll have more money to justify a trip to wherever it is being held.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            your lucky pal, where you from?

Rau'shee Warren is a Flyweight and Andrew Selby is very highly rated by the UK team although despite being Welsh I haven't seen much of him myself.
            I'm from London
            I got the ticket after my second attempt in applying.
            Thanks for the names..I will keep my eye out for them!
            Last edited by heihaci; 05-23-2012, 03:16 PM.

Comment

How much were tickets? I hope America gets another one before I die because I really want to go. Was a bit to young to go to the 96' Olympics so it's something on my bucket list. Maybe in 4 years I'll have more money to justify a trip to wherever it is being held.
              I paid £75 for a single ticket

Comment

I paid £75 for a single ticket
                That isn't bad. Why did you elect for those rounds though? Were the medal rounds too expensive or were they all sold out?

Comment

That isn't bad. Why did you elect for those rounds though? Were the medal rounds too expensive or were they all sold out?
                  I tried the quarter, semi and finals during the first attempt but got nothing.

Those tickets were not available during my second application attempt

Comment

I tried the quarter, semi and finals during the first attempt but got nothing.

Those tickets were not available during my second application attempt
                    Was it like a lottery where you just had to get lucky or was it like through ticketmaster? Maybe you can get tickets through a third party. It might cost a few extra bucks but how many times are you gonna be able to go to the Olympics. If I ever get a chance I'm going to pay top dollar to try to get a seat for the finals. I paid a lot for many Vegas fights so I guess I better not sell myself short on this either.

Comment

I'm optimistic and pumped up about this year's US team. They should do better than they have recently.

Comment

Working...
                      X