No announcement yet.

What will replace Facebook??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    Big Poppa Pump's Mother's Chin. Every fella and his Uncle love to leave their mark on it.
    SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED!!!!
      Shots fired for sure. Cumshots! All over his Momma's chops.

Comment

Facebook is here to stay. Just at the right time when everyone started deciding that a network was a good idea. In 2000, only 60% of the UK had the net, now it must be pretty damn high. We also have it on our phones and at work.

FB is also integrated with a lot of popular games such as Candy Crush.

The only way FB will be toppled is if there is a virtual way of staying in touch such as like MMO games. If you could walk around and have quick access to chat etc... then that may work, but you will need some new tech really.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
          Facebook is here to stay. Just at the right time when everyone started deciding that a network was a good idea. In 2000, only 60% of the UK had the net, now it must be pretty damn high. We also have it on our phones and at work.

FB is also integrated with a lot of popular games such as Candy Crush.

The only way FB will be toppled is if there is a virtual way of staying in touch such as like MMO games. If you could walk around and have quick access to chat etc... then that may work, but you will need some new tech really.
          yeah .........candy crush will save it alright......

Comment

I've stopped using a thousands of other chats/social sites and just kept one that was facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              **** all this s**t. I stopped using Myspace in 2008, and never really even put effort into facebook. If I go online, it's to come here for boxing news, get the latest hip hop news on the artists I like, or see what happened in sports like NBA/NFL/MLB/Golf if I couldn't catch them live or something.

Who needs facebook when you have a phone with all your friends phone numbers already??? Now maybe if I was single, it'd be different. But I'm not. Waste of time really.
              I agree with you. If people want to know what's up with me ... call me or text me.
              People who are always on FB have no fuccin' lives.

Boxingscene & Phonearena. com are the only two places I check out when I get online. I'm too busy with work, school, and NETFLIX

Comment

Originally posted by Nocaut29 View Post
                I agree with you. If people want to know what's up with me ... call me or text me.
                People who are always on FB have no fuccin' lives.

Boxingscene & Phonearena. com are the only two places I check out when I get online. I'm too busy with work, school, and NETFLIX
                phuck a call..............text me..........who calls now a days?? truly??

Comment

Working...
                X