• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Cunningham will be appealing the result of the Tyson Fury fight

Steve Cunningham ‏@usscunningham 3m
    "@DazDiCanio: @usscunningham You appealing the decision Steve?"yes sir

Michael Woods ‏@Woodsy1069 13m
    The smushface left forearm by Fury on @USSCunningham while Fury threw the finishing right was a foul, not a legal combo
    Retweeted by Steve Cunningham

Steve Cunningham ‏@usscunningham 1m
    "@jkidd154champ: @usscunningham I would file an official protest. I know you trainer wants that too."sure does

Was it a legal punch?

Last edited by Evil Abed; 04-22-2013, 01:13 PM.

Why what's the point?

Does he want to fight Fury again?

Comment

If somehow that was ruled illegal... would it be ruled a NC?
      I have a feeling that it probably won't

Comment

Hilarious.

Comment

Fury is a dirty ass fighter who was getting beat by a small Cruiserweight. Cunningham took all of his punches and most he ever did was get stunned, Fury didn't take Cunningam's punches very well, including that KD.

2:22

Fury clearly shoved Cunningham's face with his elbow and simultaneously threw the KO punch.

Comment

Some serious sour grapes. Hatton should have appealed the Mayweather knockout, he was taking elbows to the face and throat all freaking night.

Comment

It was really dirty. I can't pretend to be sure how legal it was.

Comment

Originally posted by KhalidAMuhammad View Post
                Some serious sour grapes. Hatton should have appealed the Mayweather knockout, he was taking elbows to the face and throat all freaking night.
                Didn't lead directly to the KO punch. If he was shoving his elbow in Ricky's face before the left that put him down landed then he would have had a argument.

Ricky himself is also a very dirty fighter.

Can you hit a fighter in the balls then KO them with a uppercut?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  It was really dirty. I can't pretend to be sure how legal it was.
                  It's clear as day. Fury held Cunningham's face back with his elbow, and while he had it held back with Cunningham's chin forcefully exposed, he threw the punch. He had also illegally shoved him right before.

Comment

Sour grapes or not, that knockout clearly came during an illegal foul

Will anything come of this? Of course not, they never are. If Soto's DQ loss to Lorenzo wasnt overturned, things like this wont be as well
                    Last edited by Russian Crushin; 04-22-2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X