Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else thought Marquez was about to get TKO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one else thought Marquez was about to get TKO'd?

I finally got around to seeing Pac/JMM 4 and I must say I thought the ref or the corner were going to stop the fight within 3 rounds of the 6th.

Don't get me wrong I did watch the work JMM was doing and I've seen JMM take a lot of punishment but Pac was literally teeing off Marquez at points.

BTW i'm a fan of both fighters and had Pac winning the first fight and Marquez winning fights 2 and 3.

No not at all,he was hurt yes,but he always gets hurt,nothing new at all except he pushed Mannys **** in

Comment

Outside of those 2 right hands the 1 that put Manny down & the 1 that put him to sleep, Pacman was doing his thing & I did think Pacman was on his way to a stoppage.........but then boom, lights out.

Comment

I didn't think it was about to happen but it definitely looked like it was a possibility down the line. Maybe a few rounds later.

Comment

I was getting quite anxious at the end of the 5th, thought it was definitely going to be a possibility about Round 8.

Comment

5th and 6th rounds seemed like Marquez was getting hit more often / harder than previous rounds. One combo in particular in the 5th rocked Marquez. But as it goes in Boxing, one punch can change everything, and it did.

Comment

Im a huge marquez fan, and the way the fight was going i thought the fight would eventually be stopped in the late rounds. When the knockout happened it definitely felt like an upset. He was going to lose the fight on points if he survived.

Comment

"hurting Marquez is like pushing the ass whooping switch"

Comment

Sure, just like the 1st fight. Just like the second fight. Just like the third fight. Pac was just “about” to......

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Outside of those 2 right hands the 1 that put Manny down & the 1 that put him to sleep, Pacman was doing his thing & I did think Pacman was on his way to a stoppage.........but then boom, lights out.
                    i thought so too. marquez's face was all jacked up and was going toe to toe with pacquiao. wasn't a good look for a 39 year old but bam he got the knockout.

Comment

Working...
                    X