No announcement yet.

Viloria vs. Marquez RBR thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    Yeah right but he already avenged his niņo lost and is on a great run right now. Here's the tyson KO for you to enjoy. LOL

wow that looks great!

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
      It's why real judgement comes at the end of a career. He's on a hell of a consistent run right now.
      Another question cliff, among great fights this year so far like salido-lopez, rios-avarado, sta cruz-zaleta, this fight and maybe mares-moreno, which one would you pick as FOTY?

I know you have to review the fights but at the top of your head which one is it?

Comment

Another question cliff, among great fights this year so far like salido-lopez, rios-avarado, sta cruz-zaleta, this fight and maybe mares-moreno, which one would you pick as FOTY?

I know you have to review the fights but at the top of your head which one is it?
        Dude, this wasn't even the best fight on its card. Gonzalez-Estrada was even better. Rios-Alvarado is still tops.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          Dude, this wasn't even the best fight on its card. Gonzalez-Estrada was even better. Rios-Alvarado is still tops.
          Haven't watched it yet but hope it will be shown along with the replay of this fight here in the Philippines which is about to start any moment from now.

Comment

Yeah right but he already avenged his niņo lost and is on a great run right now. Here's the tyson KO for you to enjoy. LOL

by no more pinoy prides for him i meant that hes ready to go back to hbo and not feature again in the ****ty "pinoy pride" cards of the old fuk... lol..
            and you come back to rub the wound with salt posting that video... you cruel mofo!

Comment

you forgot maidana-soto karass... hell of a fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                by no more pinoy prides for him i meant that hes ready to go back to hbo and not feature again in the ****ty "pinoy pride" cards of the old fuk... lol..
                and you come back to rub the wound with salt posting that video... you cruel mofo!

LOL I know exactly what you mean. There's actually a pinoy pride last night which was being showed early this morning on TV but I didn't bother myself with it when I learned that nietes was fighting a tomato can. hehehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                  It slipped my mind, them argetinians are tough hombres. One hell of a fight. You want a vid of that TKO here?

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                    And y'all forgot Gauthier vs Guerrero (Bute/Grachev undercard) which is probably #1.

Comment

• Great fights tonight. . . Wealth TV needs to hire new commentators, they have no clue what they are talking about and just keep repeating the same thing over and over. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch but Marquez needs to get back with his old trainer. Garcia is a horrible trainer by the way, but at least he knew when to trow in the towel this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X