Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just saw Cotto crack the BS Top 10 P4P list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codey View Post
    I thought Cotto was competitive the whole fight. winning at least 4/5 rounds outta the 12. Also, when was the last time you saw any fighter give Floyd that much comp? Lastly, Mayweather was the one that stated he would fight Cotto at 154 lbs.
    I gave him three I think. No hate for Cotto, he tried hard and stuck to his task but was it a performance to lift him up the rankings? not for me.

Comment

I think in this case he goes up by default, not because he had a big win this year. Cotto was borderline on several lists so if other fighters lose or don't look too good a borderline fighter could go up. That's his case, it seems.
      Last edited by Exciterx30; 10-05-2012, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I gave him three I think. No hate for Cotto, he tried hard and stuck to his task but was it a performance to lift him up the rankings? not for me.
        I got you man, and respect your opinion. i agree that wasn't enough to catapult him in the ranks, however, i'm glad he's getting his due. The man has fought the best names out there and is always willing to take on a challenge.

Comment

Oh they're hyping him up for a Canelo fight already? Inb4 Canelo top 10 soon

Comment

I love Cotto but he's not top 10 p4p.

Comment

Working...
            X