Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New Vid RON PAUL Laying The SMACK DOWN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew BackAtacha View Post
    Ron Paul has grown on me

economically, i dont think he is correct, but as lot better than some
    so in other words, economically you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
      so in other words, economically you're wrong.
      i disagree

tax increases are neccesary

Comment

i disagree

tax increases are neccesary
        sure, depending on your goal

economics isnt an opinion, its a factual science...

where you stand shows what youre truly after as your end result... regardless of ignorance

Comment

I'd vote for Paul. But one thing that gets to me is how he really doesn't get respect from the mainstream media. Doesn't matter if it's FoxNews, MSNBC or CNN the guy really doesn't get recognition. They'd rather tell us about Perry or Bachmann. They don't want Paul to go any further than he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
            I'd vote for Paul. But one thing that gets to me is how he really doesn't get respect from the mainstream media. Doesn't matter if it's FoxNews, MSNBC or CNN the guy really doesn't get recognition. They'd rather tell us about Perry or Bachmann. They don't want Paul to go any further than he is now.
            its not respect, IMO

its the fact that they have a vested interest in other candidates... he's unbuyable (not a word) but a politician that can't be bought and sold is useless to a dishonest corporation

Comment

sure, depending on your goal

economics isnt an opinion, its a factual science...

where you stand shows what youre truly after as your end result... regardless of ignorance
              can i ask what your qualifications are on economics

Comment

can i ask what your qualifications are on economics
                sure, but my 'qualifications' regarding economics do not change the fact that it is a science

Comment

what is it you consider 'qualifications'?

degrees from state run institutions? private institutions? books read? google searches?

Comment

what is it you consider 'qualifications'?

degrees from state run institutions? private institutions? books read? google searches?
                    1) experience running successful business's
                    2) actual degress and 'qualifications'
                    3) i think 1+2 covers books read
                    4) cant you answer a question straight without cheaply flipping it around on someone? You know **** all about economics, and your hitting us with 'oh economics is a science - wow! tell us something we don't know, they have schools and doctrines on economics. Your 2nd hand wisdom past as 1st does not impress me, or anyone reading. People can have a different opinion without you whipping your dick out and comparing sizes

for the record, i think Ron Paul would be the 2nd best President for the economy after Hermain Cain, getting rid of the fed and refusing to bail out toxic institutions is some of the solutions required...IMO

Comment

1) experience running successful business's
                      2) actual degress and 'qualifications'
                      3) i think 1+2 covers books read
                      4) cant you answer a question straight without cheaply flipping it around on someone? You know **** all about economics, and your hitting us with 'oh economics is a science - wow! tell us something we don't know, they have schools and doctrines on economics. Your 2nd hand wisdom past as 1st does not impress me, or anyone reading. People can have a different opinion without you whipping your dick out and comparing sizes

for the record, i think Ron Paul would be the 2nd best President for the economy after Hermain Cain, getting rid of the fed and refusing to bail out toxic institutions is some of the solutions required...IMO
                      #1 and #2 have very little to do with economics... but im sure you knew that

Comment

Working...
                      X