Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ep 5 was fucking sick, post your thoughts when you guys see it.

Brutal.

Comment

I want to get into it. Anybody know where I can watch the episodes up to this point? Thanks.

Comment

ep 5 was asi asi...

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Ep 5 was fucking sick, post your thoughts when you guys see it.

Brutal.
          I thought it was pretty good. I loved the fact that they are adding scenes that aren't in the book to add some insight to the already complex story. In the books it was always hinted that Renly and Loras were gay but this episode confirmed it.

Lysa wasn't fat like in the books but they still showed how she was bat**** insane.

I loved how Jamie looked kind of annoyed when he received help from one of his Lannister guardmen to hurt Ned Stark. Like " I don't need your help."

The fight between Sandor and Gregor was good and Bronn killing mountain clansmen was fun to watch.

All and all a pretty good episode. We get to see more Dany and Jon next week.

Comment

Great episode

Hound and Mountain fighting
            Horse decapitation
            Imp fighting
            Treachery
            Stark getting set up

Nexts weeks episode preview looked nuts with the blonde chick talking about eating a dragon

this show just got hot

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              Great episode

Hound and Mountain fighting
              Horse decapitation
              Imp fighting
              Treachery
              Stark getting set up

Nexts weeks episode preview looked nuts with the blonde chick talking about eating a dragon

this show just got hot
              I agree, enjoyable show except for the rather prolonged scene of the two guys shaving each other. Eddard Stark getting speared through his kneecap in the midst of a fight was a bit of a btch as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                I agree, enjoyable show except for the rather prolonged scene of the two guys shaving each other. Eddard Stark getting speared through his kneecap in the midst of a fight was a bit of a btch as well.
                Yeah that was some pusssy shit, I can't wait for the queen to get exposed, seriously.. knowing hbo it probably won't happen until the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  Yeah that was some pusssy shit, I can't wait for the queen to get exposed, seriously.. knowing hbo it probably won't happen until the finale.
                  Yeah the queen needs to get exposed and her boyfriend should pay for trying to kill Bran by pushing him out of the window like 50 ft up.

Comment

excellent post all the way around...I could have done just fine without that scene. and the ******ed little gay guy smashing that monster in the joust tourney.

the highlights of episodes 6 and 7 were pretty damn tight too

Comment

Yeah the queen needs to get exposed and her boyfriend should pay for trying to kill Bran by pushing him out of the window like 50 ft up.
                      is her boyfriend not her brother or am I confused?

Comment

Working...
                      X