**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Glock View Post
    pau gasol needs to just stfu
    Hahhah.....ok playa now I getcha........and yes you are right....HE does need to STFU and just play....no excuses just get it done!!!

Comment

• That **** was close. I thought that shot by monta was going in.
      At what is up with Kobe and all his turnovers recently?!

Comment

• awww **** lakeshow at it again

Comment

• They'll get their act together sooner than expected, in time for the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
            That **** was close. I thought that shot by monta was going in.
            At what is up with Kobe and all his turnovers recently?!
            You know it seems like the whole team is just not 100 right now....not really sure what is going on....it maybe that they are so over the regular season they are just looking ahead at playoff time.....but if they sleep on this the Mavs or Nuggs could come up.....no worries bout playoff time though....cuz we gooooot thiiiiiis!!!!!!!!

Comment

• **** these close ass games. we need homecourt in the west we already gave it up to those marks in cleavland. we got this though fellas aint no thing

Comment

• Difference in last years Lakers to this year...

#1 - Injuries. Last year the team was basically injury free, this year Gasol, Bynum, Kobe and Walton have missed considerable time. I don't care how long you been playing together, it takes time to gel if people are missing.

#2 - Artest. He didn't fit in well in the triangle at first, trying to find where he belonged. He is as good a shooter as Ariza (his 39% from 3pt line shows it) but he has failed to be aggressive on the floor when Kobe is there. He will come around though.

#3 - Fisher. Hate to say it but Fisher is almost done defensively. He still is a good offensive player and clutch shooter but his defense is almost non existent. The reason Phil plays him is because Farmar and Brown haven't learned not to turn the ball over.

Lakers are coming together at the right time and will be the favorite in the West and Finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  Difference in last years Lakers to this year...

#1 - Injuries. Last year the team was basically injury free, this year Gasol, Bynum, Kobe and Walton have missed considerable time. I don't care how long you been playing together, it takes time to gel if people are missing.

#2 - Artest. He didn't fit in well in the triangle at first, trying to find where he belonged. He is as good a shooter as Ariza (his 39% from 3pt line shows it) but he has failed to be aggressive on the floor when Kobe is there. He will come around though.

#3 - Fisher. Hate to say it but Fisher is almost done defensively. He still is a good offensive player and clutch shooter but his defense is almost non existent. The reason Phil plays him is because Farmar and Brown haven't learned not to turn the ball over.

Lakers are coming together at the right time and will be the favorite in the West and Finals.
                  Injuries are key though no lie.....it seems every one on the damn team is walking around bandaged from some body part or other........hahaha no lie....and Fish??? well.....yeah maybe it's bout that time for fish to start coming off the bench for situations only....there's been some games where he has shown he can still do it but they have been too few and far in between.....Farmar or Brown should run the point IMO

Comment

• Los Lakers give us a scare in the 4th.........30+ points in a quarter to the Wiz??? come on now fellas........

but more importantly (since we won) I hear drew is back in April...season is over April 14th.....wonder if he will be around for first round of playoffs???

Comment

• Bynum is always injured, it's getting old man.

Cavs are getting Z back, Orlando is rolling, I think it's going to be ridiculously hard for LA to repeat.

Comment

Working...
                      X