Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ummm, help someone help my bro is like fuucked up on drugs but i hear him breathing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm, help someone help my bro is like fuucked up on drugs but i hear him breathing

but he aint doing good... I don't know if he is dying or what but he is in my kitchen just sitting down very weird looking with his head on his knees in a weird positioned passed out...

But i hear him breathing heavily. He has asthma, I really hope my bro don't die on christmas... And my dad will blame me, I'm afraid to try and wake him up though... Not sure if he is dying or if what ever kind of drugs he is taking has knocked him out this bad...

throw a bucket of water over his head

Comment

it will make him better

Comment

If he doesn't respond to any of your commands, call an ambulance before it's too late. Then you'll really be in trouble for waiting too long.

Comment

I played the old trick which was probably wrong, I took shower when my bro was passed out. My dad came home and was like wtf is going on... my bro had the milk container out and all this ****. My bro tried to bull**** and say it was flu medicine he took to help his sickness. And my dad knows thats total bs..

Also, I was hysterically laughing when my dad asked me did I know my brother was passed out like that and ****... I mean I was kind of caught in the act but I laughed like a mad man... Am I happy my bro is drug addict? No of course not, but I don't know what else to do if I don't laugh I might cry... I don't want to cry

Comment

Get him help. Counseling, rehab, whatever. You know the situation better than me. But you gotta help him.

What drugs is he on?

Comment

In some ways, I'm fuсked up.

I couldn't think yesterday, then I got confused with too many thoughts... now I'm unmovitated.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                Get him help. Counseling, rehab, whatever. You know the situation better than me. But you gotta help him.

What drugs is he on?
                Probably xanax and oxycotton, I know he took those in the past... Don't know

Comment

Originally posted by TURKOGLU View Post
                  In some ways, I'm fuсked up.

I couldn't think yesterday, then I got confused with too many thoughts... now I'm unmovitated.
                  Keep working on your whore situation. That will clear your mind. Just pimp them bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                    Probably xanex and oxycotton, I know he took those in the past... Don't know
                    Damn, bro. Stop being scared and get him some help. Before you regret it for real.

Comment

Working...
                    X