Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 foot 6 Aquille Carr is the sickest Point Guard I have ever seen at the HS level.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 5 foot 6 Aquille Carr is the sickest Point Guard I have ever seen at the HS level.

WOW.

My God.....

Comment

Offensively he's far beyond the HS level, but HS defense is ****.

He won't have that same success at the collegiate level, though that doesnt mean he wont be successful... just not to THAT extent.

Comment

how old is he?

looks like nate robinson 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Offensively he's far beyond the HS level, but HS defense is ****.

He won't have that same success at the collegiate level, though that doesnt mean he wont be successful... just not to THAT extent.
          Yeah he abused those kids in that tape. Whats even crazier is that he did the same thing to NBA players and college players over the summer and during the lock out.

I think if he has a long way to go but no one can stay in front of him and thats something that cant be taught.

I never gave a damn about Seton Hall before but they just became must watch tv if they can get this kid.

Ey Reed I saw this vid of some kid dunking and I almost had a heart attack Ill try to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
            how old is he?

looks like nate robinson 2.0
            19 I believe.............

Comment

found it

Comment

you just think he's impressive because he's 5'6 & can dunk burner cmon.

he's not more impressive than high school lebron james. not even close.

Comment

It's a shame these kids aren't boxing their athleticism and size is RIDICULOUS

Look up Andrew Wiggins on YouTube, 6'7 16 year old, dude is a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    you just think he's impressive because he's 5'6 & can dunk burner cmon.

he's not more impressive than high school lebron james. not even close.
                    He dunked twice in that video and he can barely dunk. I noticed how advanced his game is. Hes at an NBA level offensively. Speed, quickness, the hang time explosiveness, handle, vision, etc.

As far as point guards go I havent seen anything like it. Rose and Wall wasnt this sick in Highschool offensively.

Comment

Working...
                    X