Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

americanpot: post your scores of Mathebula vs donaire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The scores were wide but there is no question in my mind that Donaire won. I still scored the fight like the first time I saw it 6 rounds to 4 in Nonito's favor. All that jabbing and slapping of Mathebula got erase with a few hard punches from Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
      R1 D
      R2 D
      R3 M
      R4 D (10-8)
      R5 M
      R6 M
      R7 D
      R8 M
      R9 M
      R10 M
      R11 D
      R12 D

113-114

Just came back from Miami and had such a great weekend that I could avoid Bscene until I arrived and got to see the fight.

I must admit I always watch my fights as much stoned as I can be, scoring every round after the end and pausing between rounds to hit my vape and Im always proud of my scorecards.

Much respect for watching the fight unbiasedly, the way everyone should score prizefights(and blazed as fock, if you can handle it).

PS: Arum's slimy as fock.
      thanks man! I watched evey little thing that happened in this fight (closely) & still couldn't come up with a 3 round donaire lead. it was razor close............donaire did win the fight, but barely.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        After watching for the second time Donaire Rounds 1, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12. Mathebula 2,3,5,8,9,10.

114-113 Donaire

Most Donaire left were blocked. The crowd got too damn excited for punches that were not landing. At the beginning Max was acting the same until someone apparently told him that on TV it appears that the punches were being blocked. Kellerman then acknowledge it on the broadcast. Funny thing is that he told Donaire that the broadcast team had him winning but Bob Poppa was hinting that he had Mathebula up or a Draw.
        I loved how RJJ kept defending donaires hands being low. "he's doin,g that to tell mathebula that i don't respect you" & then donaire would get stuffed with a mathebula shot "donaire has has a little mouse forming on the right side, he must get his hands up & throw more jabs"

Comment

I had it 8-4 for Donaire..I could see 7-5 for Donaire as well..I can't see a draw or a win tho for Mathebula...

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            The scores were wide but there is no question in my mind that Donaire won. I still scored the fight like the first time I saw it 6 rounds to 4 in Nonito's favor. All that jabbing and slapping of Mathebula got erase with a few hard punches from Donaire
            no one is disputing that donaire didn't win......this is not what the thread is about. it's about separating realty from fiction...........donaire barely won & many peoples score cards didn't reflect this after the fight (including the judges) jabbing? sorry but i i scored mathebulas jabs...........(many of maths jabs were also very hard and swelled donaires face) slaps? i didn't see too many slaps coming from mathebula. he hit less harder then donaire but he made up for hit with combinations & punches in bunches............(i score combos, & punches in bunches. you obviously don't.....which is shocking coming from a person who claims to be a fan of boxing)

if you want to ignore the overall work of a fighter simply because his punches seemed less harder then donaire (even when he landed some frightening shots himself) post your round by round card so that i can see exactly what you're scoring. (you saw my card)
            Last edited by americanbot; 07-09-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I had it 8-4 for Donaire..I could see 7-5 for Donaire as well..I can't see a draw or a win tho for Mathebula...
              i will never be able to see 8 rounds to 4 in that fight. mathebula won 3 rounds alone going down the stretch (8 9 10)

8 4? hahahahahaha.

please post your score card because i need to see the rounds that you gave donaire................(i have mines up)

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                no one is disputing that donaire didn't win......this is not what the thread is about. it's about separating realty from fiction...........donaire barely won & many peoples score cards didn't reflect this after the fight (including the judges) jabbing? sorry but i i scored mathebulas jabs...........(many of maths jabs were also very hard and swelled donaires face) slaps? i didn't see too many slaps coming from mathebula. he hit less harder then donaire but he made up for hit with combinations & punches in bunches............(i score combos, & punches in bunches. you obviously don't.....which is shocking coming from a person who claims to be a fan of boxing)

if you want to ignore the overall work of a fighter simply because his punches seemed less harder then donaire (even when he landed some frightening shots himself) post your round by round card so that i can see exactly what you're scoring. (you saw my card)
                You can score with what ever criteria you want, you don't have to take a swipe on me on my opinion. I thought a lot of rounds Jeffrey wasn't stepping in with his jab and slapped a lot in between punches. He threw harder single punches when he sat on them.

I scored the rounds according who fought who's fight. The rounds that Donaire controlled he got and the rounds that Jeffrey controlled he got. They were close rounds and I can see swinging the other way but in no way Nonito won in such large margin.

Some posts here say that Jeffrey didn't win a round is just ludicrous
                Last edited by TOBYLEE1; 07-11-2012, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I had 114-113 Mathebula

Comment

The fight was close imo. I think Donaire won though. Maybe won by 2 rounds or so.

Comment

Working...
                    X