No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Knocks Out Eloy Perez in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    type in the words: "It's the styles. Perez tries to be somebody that I think that he's not," said Broner. "But at the end of the day, he's a Mexican". Also type in burrito eating dude and the word Broner and you will find some of his slurs.
    Oh my goodness not a burrito eating dude

how could he!

But I'm sure he'll have to explain himself sooner or later about the comments. I'm Mexican and I personally don't take any of that to heart. It's pretty obvious he's trying to follow in the steps of Mayweather by being flamboyant and flashy
    Last edited by thuggery; 02-26-2012, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      he's trying to follow in the steps of Mayweather by being flamboyant and flashy
      Thats done properly with fists, not with racist comments.

Comment

this is correct. i dont disagree with it at all. the guy is yound=g and stupid. with that said, this is boxing. not the presidential elections.

Comment

to follow in the footsteps of mayweather you need fists and a mouth

Comment

• You also need to hit women and abuse others and wind up in jail. Not exactly a role model to follow.

Comment

You also need to hit women and abuse others and wind up in jail. Not exactly a role model to follow.
              who is a good role model to follow?

Comment

who is a good role model to follow?
                Someone who doesn't do those things would be a good start. I'm sure you can think of someone with superior moral fiber than Mayweather if you are a boxer. Being your own role model and doing the right things.

Comment

Someone who doesn't do those things would be a good start. I'm sure you can think of someone with superior moral fiber than Mayweather if you are a boxer.
                  And I'm sure you can think of one too. But care to guess which boxer makes more money?

Comment

And I'm sure you can think of one too. But care to guess which boxer makes more money?
                    Having money and isolation is not the result or definition of success.

Comment

Having money and isolation is not the result or definition of success.
                      but 42-0 is

Comment

Working...
                      X