No announcement yet.

PUERTO RICO's favourite son?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
    I Think Lopez Will outshine Cotto, he has more charisma and has more of a media appeal..
    Will? As in he dont right now then?

If he keeps winning i think people will like him better, not me tho Cotto till Ze End!!!

Comment

Right now I think it's Ivan Calderon, since Cotto lost a lot of people have been on some sort of "band-wagon" so I guess I'll stick with Calderon. That's only if we're talking active because here in PR Felix Trinidad was, is and always will be a God!!

Comment

Originally posted by rocki1 View Post
        Right now I think it's Ivan Calderon, since Cotto lost a lot of people have been on some sort of "band-wagon" so I guess I'll stick with Calderon. That's only if we're talking active because here in PR Felix Trinidad was, is and always will be a God!!
        Im glad Trinidad is still The Don over there!

I like Ivan, knew he'd have good support but thought his size might play against him

Comment

JUANMA...., once the Mexicans stop running from him....

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            tito was a greater fighter than hopkins.

hopkins was just a better middleweight fighter.

hopkins is so overrated it's not even funny.
            Hopkins KOs Tua

Comment

Trinidad has always been PRs Golden Boy (no pun intended), but as of right now the focus is solely on Cotto's future.

Comment

My personal favorite is Cotto, he has a good following in PR but it is nowhere near what Tito had.

Comment

Apparently Cotto's following isnt strong enough. I see about 1/20th the amount of his fan boys as of July 27, 2008.

Comment

Working...
                  X