Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Rice is FIRED from the Ravens.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnm came in and slapped everyone around worse then Ray Rice hitting his wife.

You internet morons that talk about "alpha" "phaggot" "white knights" make yourself look like young miscers trying to find your way in life and who have probably never had a woman, let alone a daughter.
    When you grow up and you are greeted by the real world, I think you will change your tune.

However, it's the internet, you can masquerade as whatever you think makes you feel safe and secure.

Comment

• I haven't read the 14 pages in this thread, I will say this though

Ray Rice was canned/thrown under the bus just because the vid leaked, not because of what he did. The NFL was perfectly happy having him be a productive member of the Ravens, until it no longer became possible to do so, because keeping him in the league would hurt the bottom line. That's it. None of the suits care that Mrs Rice got her head beat in by a 250lb man, they only care that sponsors may potentially bail out. It's a sad commentary on our society

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
        Johnm came in and slapped everyone around worse then Ray Rice hitting his wife.

You internet morons that talk about "alpha" "phaggot" "white knights" make yourself look like young miscers trying to find your way in life and who have probably never had a woman, let alone a daughter.
        When you grow up and you are greeted by the real world, I think you will change your tune.

However, it's the internet, you can masquerade as whatever you think makes you feel safe and secure.
        thing is them dudes are letting us know through the internet they would never step up to a man.......just sayin........

Comment

• not sure if this was posted already but

stupid ass, I wonder if she mad he lost his job or his paycheck

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
            Johnm came in and slapped everyone around worse than Ray Rice hitting his wife.

That's how you make it into a johnm sig quote, friends.

Comment

• Good. Fuck him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                johnm is...killing them with the jab
                wtf!!!

this isjohnm is... sig worthy too, sheeeeeet!

I think

Comment

• so Ray Rice TMT audition tape leaked?

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    He wouldn't cuz im assuming your granpops is an elderly man....and elderly abuse is just a horrid as abusing a woman or a child....people who can't defend themselves and therefore you as a strong viral man have a leg up on.

It's just not the same as if he were to punch me in the face because I can defend myself the whole point I think you are missing is that the elderly, women, and children they are all physically inferior to most men and therefore it is NOT ok to use that to our advantage and hit them as if we were hitting an equal....

now don't get me wrong I am not saying sit there and get punched on by these folks but there are so many other ways you can deal with that situation that cold coking someone in the face like that (possibly running the risk of killing them) just isn't one of them....true story
                    So if a 6'0 200 lb man went up to Wlad and punched him in the face there is nothing he could do back?

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      thing is them dudes are letting us know through the internet they would never step up to a man.......just sayin........
                      I'm hearing ya loud and clear

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      That's how you make it into a johnm sig quote, friends.

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      wtf!!!

this isjohnm is... sig worthy too, sheeeeeet!

I think

Hey Papi, see above...me and John have got it on

Comment

Working...
                      X