Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs. Jovo Pudar in the works?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good fight for davey, I mean, why take risks against a top contender? Most importantly, Haye has to be running his mouth constantly in the media during the next 6 -12 months, in order to get another Wlad shot.

Comment

Here's an article on Haye-Pudar:

http://www.boxingbet.pl/artykul-2799...h-rywali-hayea

Comment

Vitali says Haye burned him on a fight in Moscow to take on Chisora and now he has to get in line:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/21957170

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          It's a good fight for davey, I mean, why take risks against a top contender? Most importantly, Haye has to be running his mouth constantly in the media during the next 6 -12 months, in order to get another Wlad shot.
          The problem for Haye there is that Tyson Fury has stolen his old act and is taking it to new extremes, ripping everybody in the division over and over again.

Haye has been outflanked.

Comment

Freedom, you're usually pretty reliable on all things HW; but this hasn't being reported/picked up at all by the British press.

I think we're in for a shock...

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              Freedom, you're usually pretty reliable on all things HW; but this hasn't being reported/picked up at all by the British press.

I think we're in for a shock...
              Yea the press are more focus on tony Thompson as far as last night..

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                I very rarely defend Haye, but he hasn't fought since the Chisora fight. A year will probably have passed between that fight and the next.
                he took a year out between Barrett and Valuev. a year out between Wlad and Dereck. hard to use inactivity as an excuse for a guy who says inactivity serves him and that he's better off fighting once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by PEBBLES! View Post
                  he took a year out between Barrett and Valuev. a year out between Wlad and Dereck. hard to use inactivity as an excuse for a guy who says inactivity serves him and that he's better off fighting once a year.
                  True.

And if he was slightly humble by times, it might make a difference. But because Haye's done so much boasting, he's expected to take on greater challenges.

Comment

I heard also that, according to my sources, Vitali will rematch Danny Williams in Uganda in June.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      Is Danny Williams over 40 yet?

He's actually a likely candidate to be David Haye's next opponent.

Vitali fought a PRIME Danny Williams nearly ten years ago.
                      Indeed he did in which Vitali was forced to retire due to the brutal beating he received. Oh wait I'm bullshitting again. That, of course, is your job.

Comment

Working...
                      X