Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Ward fighting on BET?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is BET? it's not like i'm gonna watch this fight, but... i don't know this BET channel

Comment

BET stand for Boxing Entertainment Television.

Comment

He's black?

Comment

He is trying to set a record for the lowest rated boxing match in television history.

Comment

I'm black and I haven't watched BET in 8 years. Channel isn't any good lol. IDK why Roc Nation thinks this will be a hit but **** it it's boxing so I will be tuning in.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              Lol.

Judges from Freestyle Friday to also judge the fight.

Free and Julisa from 106 & Park and the legend Rachel as ring girls.
              lol,this is the ring.........

Comment

Bob Arum- "I didn't know how to market Floyd to the African American community".
                I think Roc Nation is going down that path with Andre and with Jay Z behind him he might have the know how.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I'm black and I haven't watched BET in 8 years. Channel isn't any good lol. IDK why Roc Nation thinks this will be a hit but **** it it's boxing so I will be tuning in.
                  BET has most shows catered towards woman now. The Game, Being Mary Jane, Single Ladies, a fake View like talk show with 5 chicks, a Keisha Cole reality show.

I used to watch for Wayans Bros reruns but they took that off.

I don't see this going too well. Would have done better on MTV2.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    If you're American my point earlier kind of proved and I'm sure many more people will be with the social media era we're in.
                    Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 04-24-2015, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Because that's what most of his fanbase tunes into.

Comment

Working...
                      X