• Kovalev vs these great champs

Kovelev vs Moorer?

Kovalev vs Tarver?

Kovalev vs Roy Jones Jr.?

Kovalev vs Adamek?

Kovalev vs Spinks?

All when they were LHW champions?

Thoughts, results?

Well here we go again. I expect about everybody here to pick past fighters. so yeah kovalev loses to all. there done.

Comment

Kovalev beats them all.

Once he beats Ward, Adonis and Pascal if they ever decide to step in the ring with him and chase greatness (3 belts. no excuses) Kovalev will become the GOAT LHW.

This is just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
        Well here we go again. I expect about everybody here to pick past fighters. so yeah kovalev loses to all. there done.
        Bhop younger has already been done.

So I figured I was doing a favour by compiling all the obvious questions forthcoming into a single thread.

As for the nostalgically inclined posters picking all the past fighters without basis, just ignore it, or like I do, shoot that **** to pieces!

Comment

The only great LHW on that list is Spinks and probably Roid.

@ Adamek.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
            Kovalev beats them all.

Once he beats Ward, Adonis and Pascal if they ever decide to step in the ring with him and chase greatness (3 belts. no excuses) Kovalev will become the GOAT LHW.

This is just my opinion.
            I think Roy Jones could pose difficulty for him. Then again, if Krusher copped him at that weight, Jones would ****ing know about it!

But basically I do agree.

What's more, I think it's pretty obvious that he'd flog out Ward, Adonis and Pascal anyway.

And I also think Pascal and Adonis will avoid a fight with Sergey and Ward will never return to boxing now at Kova's weight, probably never again at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
              The only great LHW on that list is Spinks and probably Roid.

@ Adamek.
              Well I think Krusher would probably have finished Spinks off quickest of the lot, except maybe Tarver.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                Well I think Krusher would probably have finished Spinks off quickest of the lot, except maybe Tarver.

In your defence, you don't know any better.

Comment

The thing that sets koalev apart, is not his power, it his control over distance.

He also has a great jab, and a GREAT right hand he can throw straight, as well as hook.
                  Not many fighters both have great jabs and rights the can use equally easy

that said I think prime roy is too much,

Comment

prime darnell boone beats them all

Comment

Working...
                    X