No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia interview, 24 minutes long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia interview, 24 minutes long

Rios let a slugger outbox him, imagine what I will do. jajaja. He's a cool dude

Comment

Thought of watching, but I couldn't watch 5 minutes of Angel Garcia, let alone 24. Can't that guy just piss off for an hour or so, or at least go away during the interview?

Comment

Surprised at Danny saying he doesn't know anything about the mini tourney. Seems like it's fact to ODLH and Schaefer.

Comment

Garcia is a good fighter. The trouble with me is I can't stand this conceited, arrogant, ignorant Garcia family. I am eating breakfast and watching 24 minutes of Angel bragging, talking way too much and too fast, and waving his hands around like a spastic is more than I can stomach right now. I'll watch it later.

Comment

THey sometimes give a good answer

But damn, do they avoid questions like "who can Danny fight that is high profile enough to attract a Floyd fight"

Comment

If Danny had a little more speed he'd be a monster!

Comment

Is it just me or did they get kinda akward when tourney was mentioned? Kinda like hey they can have it if they want we ain't gotta join, they might pull the he's the champ why does Kahn get to sit back? Wich I can agree with them.

Comment

Dam I can appreciate an involved father but, His dad needs to back up a little. He wont even let Danny do an interview alone. His arm all around him lol. He wants more attention then Danny is getting. annoying.

Comment

Dammm this is a preview to the excuses for Danny not going against the top guys in the division. And there like 3 champs in the weightclass so angel needs to shut up. And him trying to diss HBO lol. Danny's downfall his dad.

Comment

Working...
                    X