Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Warns Mayweather: Las Vegas is My Town Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope to be wrong,

But I can't see it going any other way than guerrero being outboxed and countered all night long.

The guy is too slow to beat floyd to the punch, so I cannot see him estabilish his jab. He'll be forced to come forward allowing Floyd to counter.

Guerrero isn't bigger than Mayweather, he is slower, less accurate and not so difficult to hit. Even if they fight in a pocket I can't see Guerrero being effective.

In my opinion this fight isn't any better than Devon Alexander would have been.

Comment

People that try to bully Mayweather get their **** smashed in quick. I don't see guerrero being able to outbox him either.

Not a good look for the Ghost. Luckily Floyd has become more stationary and I see Ghost getting a few good shots off.

I'm way more excited for the card as a whole than the main event.

Comment

Can't wait to see if Floyd trys to choke Guerrero, I am going to laugh at the result that insues, Guererro don't play

Comment

You should see this video Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
            I hope to be wrong,

But I can't see it going any other way than guerrero being outboxed and countered all night long.

The guy is too slow to beat floyd to the punch, so I cannot see him estabilish his jab. He'll be forced to come forward allowing Floyd to counter.

Guerrero isn't bigger than Mayweather, he is slower, less accurate and not so difficult to hit. Even if they fight in a pocket I can't see Guerrero being effective.

In my opinion this fight isn't any better than Devon Alexander would have been.
            floyd fans say he's a real threat. his monicker "the ghost" will be appropriate if we guess the outcome of this fight: guerrero will be a complete ghost; boxing fans watching wouldn't see a lot fr him, lol!

Comment

Hahahahha love guerrero

Comment

Working...
              X