Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Rees Face Off / Size Differential (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i heard this guy reese is a tough guy, real tough - they told me one of the toughest around . it will be the next biggest win in broners career

Comment

After the passing tumbleweed had been cleared and publicity matters concluded, it appears that 'The Rock' had the last laugh as the fighters left the building - at least according to Rees' trainer, Gary Lockett.

So, after Adrien Broner disrespecting Gavin Rees in yesterdays Press Conference in New York, Lockett posted on his Facebook account, "my personal highlight was after the Presser, we were outside on the street and Broner has walked up to Gavin Rees and said 'you better be f**kin' ready Cabbage Rees'?

"Gav said 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet' So Broner has not known what to say, then muttered 'gonna f**k you up', then, flustered, he has jumped into his chauffeur driven people carrier and dropped his phone on the pavement and smashed it!!!"

Comment

Get the bodybag out for Rees. Saw his fights with Matthews; decent enough but not even close to world title-level. Broner staying busy and getting his name in the UK media while waiting for Ricky Burns to be ready, assuming he beats Vasquez (which ain't a given).

I'm still not so sure the bout will come off. I like Burns but am kind of expecting his people to price him out of the fight or something similar. No one is expecting Broner to stay at 135 for too much longer, and there's a lot of money to be made if Burns hangs onto the belt(s).

I'd like to see Broner go to the U.K. though. He's going to be a massive favorite over Ricky when the odds come out anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X