Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wolak Fires Back at "Feline" Bundrade: Fight Me on 12/3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wolak Fires Back at "Feline" Bundrade: Fight Me on 12/3

In an earlier story on BoxingScene.com, IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage responded to the recent challenges that were made by title contender Pawel Wolak. K9 insinuated that Wolak's team may try to influence the IBF's decision to not sanction a potential fight with Ricardo Mayorga as a title fight. Wolak found that statement laughable.

[Click Here To Read More]

'Feline' Bundrage??

It's that **** of a diss it actually works

Comment

first go to Germany , KO Baysangurov and only then bark at K9 . K9 is real , you're b...h !

Comment

i think alfonso gomez beats k9 lol hes a garbage champ wolak needs to fight delvin

Comment

Wolak sure has big mouth for a guy got a gift draw vs a career weltherweight coming up in weight and fighting for the first in 15 months... i guess hes drinking the Cameron Dunkin kool aid thinking hes the ****... youre a bum that got exposed the first time you fought a guy that knew how to box (somewhat) and now you think you da ****? go back to building homes

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
            Wolak sure has big mouth for a guy got a gift draw vs a career weltherweight coming up in weight and fighting for the first in 15 months... i guess hes drinking the Cameron Dunkin kool aid thinking hes the ****... youre a bum that got exposed the first time you fought a guy that knew how to box (somewhat) and now you think you da ****? go back to building homes
            same with vanes puto

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              same with vanes puto
              haha funny... is Vanes **** so long that you keep hangin on it??? youre just stupid bro.. your statement at its simplest is just not true, vanes doesnt have a draw and vanes doesnt fight career welterweights like your boy ***** Canelo... but thats okay idiots like you dont mind working your ass off to make a buck and go spend it on a show that features Canelo vs an unknown euro bum, an old and retired latino or a welterweight and light welterweight...

Comment

I hope someone gets rid of this old fool Bundrage soon. Either Lara or Wolak. Lara has had a feud with him already, where he threatened to turn him into a POODLE.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  In an earlier story on BoxingScene.com, IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage responded to the recent challenges that were made by title contender Pawel Wolak. K9 insinuated that Wolak's team may try to influence the IBF's decision to not sanction a potential fight with Ricardo Mayorga as a title fight. Wolak found that statement laughable.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Come on now. Im not sure who has worse grip on their career at this point, Gesta or Wolak.

Freaking Wolak you just got a draw and your eye almost exploded out of your head. How good do you really think you are? Delvin was a career Welter coming off a long layoff, you came from a KO win and you still managed to get beat pillar to post and survive with a draw. I saw no skill other than being able to take many punches to the face. Not much upper body movement, just lots of rushing to be in front of the guy to make sure you are in range to be hit time after time.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    Come on now. Im not sure who has worse grip on their career at this point, Gesta or Wolak.

Freaking Wolak you just got a draw and your eye almost exploded out of your head. How good do you really think you are? Delvin was a career Welter coming off a long layoff, you came from a KO win and you still managed to get beat pillar to post and survive with a draw. I saw no skill other than being able to take many punches to the face. Not much upper body movement, just lots of rushing to be in front of the guy to make sure you are in range to be hit time after time.
                    yeah i gotta agree with this, wolak didn't look that great in the rodriguez fight to be acting like this. but now with the disses, hopefully this gets made. i know i'd like to see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X